Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Enjoying this sativa called sour diesel .
HPIM1140 (Medium).JPG

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Sloth agree it is good stuff . ; )
So this weekend made some bread something i have not done for a while ,here are a pair of baguettes.which went well with spaghetti Sunday an old tradition passed done from family.Up for this eve is some mag landrace.
HPIM1141 (Large).JPG

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Wow Daniel at glance and first thought Acapulco Gold surely you and had an enjoyment. ; )
    Thanks for the pictures.

I'm glad you like them:)
    I'll have another nice one ready to show you in a few days:thumb:
    They are the last of the Autos and it's just the Regulars from now on, which includes the Mighty Mac1 and a few other strains. There starting to get into the rotation now.
    These are some more of my Regular seeds, all 98 of em':w00t:
    image.jpeg

• Winner
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Daniel what is a Auto mentioned in your last post is that a pre determined seed or something ?

An Auto or Autoflowering plant will be in it's growing stage for about 3 weeks then automatically go into flower by itself no matter what the light cycle is. So the person growing doesn't have to mess around with changing the time on the lights. They also grow slightly quicker than regular plants but less yield is usually always produced from Autos.
    As opposed to the Regular plants which will be in it's growing stage as long as it has a high amount of light, about 18hrs or more. Regulars won't start to go into the flowering stage until the light cycle is changed to 12hrs of light and 12hrs of dark. So they can grow for a lot longer than autos and get a much bigger and much more natural yield.
    So to pretty much sum it up an Auto plant will be finished when it's ready to be and the grower has no say!
    And a Regular plant will be ready whenever I think it's ready, she has no say;)

I do hope this was helpful Mate:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    For desert this evening we have some Beautiful Blackberry:drool:
    image.jpeg

And if I remember correctly it was @Dieseler that asked me to let him know if my Mac1 seed sprouted, well she did and is looking very healthy as you can see Mate:)
    image.jpeg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Daniel i have never seen such a bud as your absolutely beautiful and many thanks for sharing picture.
    What you said about the autoflowering is amazing would love to grow one but cannot legally do so without having med card although rec is legal but perhaps one day it will be.
    Thanks again and keep them pictures coming love the look of your baby MAC. ; )

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
    Dec 18, 2014
    Vancouver Island Canada
    I'm glad you like them:)
    I'll have another nice one ready to show you in a few days:thumb:
    They are the last of the Autos and it's just the Regulars from now on, which includes the Mighty Mac1 and a few other strains. There starting to get into the rotation now.
    These are some more of my Regular seeds, all 98 of em':w00t:
    View attachment 883891

,Daniel what is a good storage method, lost a outdoor strain I worked on for 4 generations as seeds didn't germinate anymore as with work I wasn't able to grow for a number of years. Just getting started again with my personal seedbank. Any tips for storage appreciated. :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    vape" data-source="post: 22618299" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
    Fog n vape said:
    ,Daniel what is a good storage method, lost a outdoor strain I worked on for 4 generations as seeds didn't germinate anymore as with work I wasn't able to grow for a number of years. Just getting started again with my personal seedbank. Any tips for storage appreciated. :)

Sorry to hear you lost a nice strain Mate:(
    I've always found the best way to store my seeds is in an airtight plastic tupperware container in the refrigerator.
    Good Luck:)

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I thought a little update on Mac needed to be put up since she is growing up so fast during the grow stage:w00t:
    Has recently been repotted to make room for more growth. At 21 Days old, Mighty Mac1;)
    View attachment 885565
    Is that coco and perlite?
    It looks a bit dry for a hydroponic medium.
    Do you hand water or is it automated?
    If your cotyledons have withered, she is probably hungry.

Cheers
    I

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Is that coco and perlite?
    It looks a bit dry for a hydroponic medium.
    Do you hand water or is it automated?
    If your cotyledons have withered, she is probably hungry.

Cheers
    I

It is cocoa and perlite Mate.
    All mine are watered by hand.
    She's definitely not dry don't worry about that:D

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    It is cocoa and perlite Mate.
    All mine are watered by hand.
    She's definitely not dry don't worry about that:D

:thumbs:
    I got lazy and switched from coco/perlite to Turface/Calcined Clay on a timer.
    I will NEVER go back to watering by hand.

How many times per day do you water/feed??
    Are you recycling or watering to waste?
    IMO, coco does NOT need a wet/dry cycle like soil.

...and I still think your coir looks dry :2c:

Cheers
    I

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    :thumbs:
    I got lazy and switched from coco/perlite to Turface/Calcined Clay on a timer.
    I will NEVER go back to watering by hand.

How many times per day do you water/feed??
    Are you recycling or watering to waste?
    IMO, coco does NOT need a wet/dry cycle like soil.

...and I still think your coir looks dry :2c:

Cheers
    I

All of my plants get watered just the right amount Mate;)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Maybe he doesn't need to? Some people don't have to show stuff off. LOLOLOL.

If I were growing the MJ I wouldn't post about it but you know what they say about long term stoners, cowards in some areas. No common sense in others. Etc..

Good luck with your tiny little plant, and to you. I sure hope it don't just wither away because I can tell you are SO proud.

Most MJ users who are SERIOUS about growing as in licensed to sell, not smoke furtively well, they have their OWN message boards and like, they get far more complicated than anything on here. I know. My older brother set one up and administrated it for a long time. He did a good job, the growers were very happy..
    Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread