Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Northern lights is one i would like to try if and when it becomes available at 1 of the dispensary's in area . Have read good things about it .

It's one that's been around for long time and I've had on many occasions now. One indica dominant strain I would Highly recommend:thumb:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It's desert time, want some fruit?:)
    One that's gone around before and will definitely go again!! The Black Cherry Punch:shock:
    image.jpeg

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I don’t .... with flower but those are some gorgeous buds above. I’ve been enjoying some tincture and some mints. The strongest mint is 10mg’s that I’ve found in Illinois. I wish they’d make them stronger, maybe it’s mandated that 10 mg’s is the limit but for a good sleep I need around 30-50 mg’s and I don’t use much because it expensive so it’s not like I have a tolerance. Even at 50 mg’s it’s not very impairing but good for some rest. Probably because ingesting too much is a nightmare so they limit it to 10 mg’s, just seems low to me.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Tried the face mints last night took 3 puffs of a joint and was glad this purchased was made and now have a mental note to buy again in future when available.
    Comparing it to ice cream cake and same intake the face mints is stronger it hit me fast and hard then it wanes with time the ice cream cake seems to slowly increase sort of what we used to call a creeper
    in the 70s something that attracts me to that particular strain.
    Now if i could just buy some more Mag Landrace because the temptation is there to open the last jar of it. ; )

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    I don’t .... with flower but those are some gorgeous buds above. I’ve been enjoying some tincture and some mints. The strongest mint is 10mg’s that I’ve found in Illinois. I wish they’d make them stronger, maybe it’s mandated that 10 mg’s is the limit but for a good sleep I need around 30-50 mg’s and I don’t use much because it expensive so it’s not like I have a tolerance. Even at 50 mg’s it’s not very impairing but good for some rest. Probably because ingesting too much is a nightmare so they limit it to 10 mg’s, just seems low to me.
    Yeah, I think they keep them low mg because there's a lot that factors into how edibles affect a person. Body weight etc in addition to tolerance.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Merry Christmas Folks!!! :)

My younger brother came over yesterday for a short visit (socially distanced + masks :thumb:). He brought me a care package with several different varieties and a card saying what's what written on it. I misplaced that already, oh well it's around here somewhere. Not that I need it. :D

So, it's Xmas... and I'm enjoying my new goodies and crankin' some tunes. Cool.

Have fun y'all! :thumbs:

:vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread