• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lehigh Acres B&M vaping store

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hey kids, well, Lehigh is moving up in the world, we have out own vaping store here on Lee BLVD! It's Vapin' by the Beach II and the folks that run it seems like a real nice crew! We stopped in to browse but of course they were closing in 5 minutes so we have to go back, but just thought I'd pass it on to those who hadn't heard about it yet. Of course I think I am the last one to know about it when it's only about a mile away, but oh well.

I'm still waiting for a local gathering around here! I know there are plenty of vapers around, if only we could get it together!

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have a friend who owns a restaurant in Ft myers... Kenwood Lane Grille. Only thing is they close early, 8 ish, but I can ask if we can get a few people interested? I'm open to any ideas, as long as we can vape! So what would be a good time, day, date, etc? I'm pretty flexible.! Lets get this going though, serious! Feedback???

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Dropped some cash in the Lehigh Vapin by the beach store today great bunch of people thanks for the info Charliegirl!

Cool Scott! I was really happy with them too! I stopped in that time to see if they had any bottles for DIY fluids but they didn't, and I was bummed cuz I need them asap. She was really sweet and said she had some at the other store that needed to be washed out if I wanted them. So I said great! When I went to pick them up, there was no charge! I was really surprised because she id go through the trouble for me. Really nice! Gotta go back when I get some cash to play with! Hubby gets to reward me for quitting cigs! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread