Lemon Sherbert recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rog3rb

Jun 25, 2015
Hi, I've recently started creating my own juice (amateurishly) and am trying to perfect Lemon sherbert. Using guidelines from Flavour Arts I've been mixing Lemon 2 at around 8% and sherbert mix at around 2. I don't have recipe for it though andc ant seem to find one easily as a noob to this art. I feel Flavour Arts recommended dose for lemon 2 is way to weak, and as the sherbert is quite pungent don't want to over egg the custard on that one. I've upped the dose of lemon to 15% but it still doesn't taste as strong or anywhere near as nice as the premixed Lemon sherbert in my local. I've steepedfor two weeks by the way. Any help here from experienced vapers would be awesome. Thanks in advance. Rog3rb

Reactions: Eskie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I've recently started creating my own juice (amateurishly) and am trying to perfect Lemon sherbert. Using guidelines from Flavour Arts I've been mixing Lemon 2 at around 8% and sherbert mix at around 2. I don't have recipe for it though andc ant seem to find one easily as a noob to this art. I feel Flavour Arts recommended dose for lemon 2 is way to weak, and as the sherbert is quite pungent don't want to over egg the custard on that one. I've upped the dose of lemon to 15% but it still doesn't taste as strong or anywhere near as nice as the premixed Lemon sherbert in my local. I've steepedfor two weeks by the way. Any help here from experienced vapers would be awesome. Thanks in advance. Rog3rb
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could try:
CA Sweet Tangerine 8.50
INA Grapefruit 4.00
INA Lemon Mix 4.00
INA Lime 4.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread