Leo CE Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm - clearomizer without filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
My cartos finally arrived but I don't see any fill holes in the gasket so I just pulled the gasket out to fill . I did see what looked like fill holes in the small cap over the coils if that is what they are . Just vaped about 1/4 of the juice in no time at all so I can see them using a lot of juice but I have lots . Maybe ok for a different vape but I can't see them as an every day vape . It is a good vape though so far tons of vapor with an 80/20 PG/VG peanut butter juice .

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
There are some tricks to using the Leo CE clearomizers.
1. fill to 80% max. Don't know why, but too much floods it.
2. WAIT 30 minutes before using the first time. This allows plenty of time for the liquid to wick up the dry wicks to the atomizer correctly.
3. vape light the first 10 puffs. if you taste burnt taste STOP, let the wick absorb more.

For some reason the wicks are slow at first to bring the liquid to the atomizer. Once its there you're golden.

These things are fantastic. Yes, they go through the liquid, but the vapor is a much more humid vape than a regular or dual coil cartomizer.

Got mine from White Stag, and am really enjoying them now that I have given them a chance. White Stags service, and super fast shipping makes them my vendor of choice from now on. Great company, and the owner is a real pleasure to do business with. Every retailer should be as good as this.

:smokie:

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Yeah, White Stag should be on any Leo owner's list of suppliers. Thom has helped a lot of Leo owners. I know that I found his help invaluable when I was just starting out.

Carto 2 is going much better then carto 1. Pretty happy with this purchace now.... I don't know if I'll buy any more (I have a lot of old skool Leo cartos and DCs around still), but I'll certainly use what I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread