Let down juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
I make my own juice which I vape most, but I like to buy some "premium" juice now and then. Only I get let down more than being happy with what I've bought. Just wondering what juices vapers have loved after buying or let down by the hype? The one I've been let down most recently is Phillip rocks grande reserve. Not a bad juice. But I expected better after reviews, what premium juices have you liked or hated?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I don't bother with all the new brands. I stick with tried and true, who have been around since before 2012 ---

copper creek
plume room
alien visions
ahlusion
Roar Vapor
mountain oaks vapor

etc.
Never disappointed although I mostly DIY but like some vendor juice once in a while.

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
I don't bother with all the new brands. I stick with tried and true, who have been around since before 2012 ---

copper creek
plume room
alien visions
ahlusion
Roar Vapor
mountain oaks vapor

etc.
Never disappointed although I mostly DIY but like some vendor juice once in a while.
Yeah man I mostly diy cause you know what you're aiming for/ want! What flavours are the juices you said there?

Jeebuz

Sep 4, 2015
For all the hype on One Hit Wonder Milk Man, I was a little let down when I got it. It's not that it's bad at all, but it wasn't great either. Very light on the strawberry taste, but it is smooth as silk. There's also an actual milk type feel to it, rather than the cream most go with. It's just not a strong enough flavor... and it only comes in 180 ml bottles. I'm letting it steep for a couple more weeks before I give it another shot.

Reactions: GraCnT

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I have to agree, I don't buy into the hype anymore. The last I tried was One Hit Wonder Milk Man also. I was at a vape shop out of town, noticed it, and gave it a go. Big mistake. The only juice I buy is from AVE, Boba's Bounty and Gorilla's Juice. They were once the king of the hype, I still find those the best. Other than that I stick with my DIY.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
OHW milk man was a big disappointment for me as well. However muffin man redeemed them (to a point lol) and I have used it quite a bit. Haven't tried their rocket man yet, a local shop is going to get some soon. I love ANML juices but was disappointed in vape wild. Personally have stopped ordering online unless I can get a sample first. I have been doing diy but just haven't hit an adv yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread