whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Congratulations and welcome!!!!!!!!

This calls for a banana dance!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Rob is well known for his lighting fast shipping, so i would not be surprised if the REO will arrive first. It wouldnt be the first time. Congratulations again, vapeing is about to get a whole lot easier!!!!!! Love to see a pic too when it arives! :thumbs:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
How long does shipping usually take? I sure hope the batteries and charger get here first, I'd really hate to stare at a Reo I can't use for a few days.[/QUO

i ordered mine from RTD ( an affiliate of the Reo site) and they arrived together. Otherwise, i don't know, but it would not make for a happy Reonaught if they don't arrive together!

BTW,, perhaps you can call Rob, his phone nos. on the site and order the batts and chargers from him, tell him you'd like them to be sent with the Reo, if possible.

Maybe Lisa and Karen and others will chime in...they're MUCH more knowledgeable than me, lol

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
How long does shipping usually take? I sure hope the batteries and charger get here first, I'd really hate to stare at a Reo I can't use for a few days.

Congrats! Shipping can be as soon as tomorrow! You are probably going to see it by Thursday or Friday. Your shipping email will come from PayPal. So you want to check and make sure it does not go to your spam folder!

Robert ships with signature confirmation. So someone must sign at home for the package. If no one will be home you can take the slip to the post office and pick it up. I have some slips I sign and leave on in the mailbox. The mail person takes the slip and leaves the package. Only do something like that if you are sure your package will be safe.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
It's ok if I have to admire it for a few day before the batteries arrive, I won't go too crazy, I ordered my batteries from avidvapers along with my atties and they are pretty quick in delivery too, so perhaps they will arrive about the same time.

Did you order the batteries and atty's today?

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Did you order the batteries and atty's today?

Yes, I ordered it all at the same time, within minutes from each other, the Reo first, then the attys and batts from avid and then the juice from AVE.... my mailman is really going to be stalked this time around.;)

@ Matt Got the aw imr 18650 2000 mah batts

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Yay! The batteries will arive first LOL Avid just shipped my order, no word on the Reo shipping yet, but it is understandable right now.

Just check your spam folder good too! Remember it is from paypal. You should get shipping soon! You can also check your PayPal account to see updates.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Just check your spam folder good too! Remember it is from paypal. You should get shipping soon! You can also check your PayPal account to see updates.

Thanks nerak, so far nothing in the spam folder lol but it was ordered pretty late in the day yesterday, its all good, just kinda glad it won't be here before the batteries LOL

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Double YAY!!!! Just got the email that the Reo is on it's way too!!!! Now for the juice from AVE LOL but taht one is not a huge deal My favorites are here with me, the ones from AVE are trials LOL

Very good to hear! Camo outfits let you stalk easier!

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
Well, it should all be here tomorrow according to the usps tracking numbers, all 3 orders, I'll try the new juice on the old egos while the new reo batteries charge up! That should keep me from going nuts. Since I have classes till midnight tonight (writing this while in class) an hour drive home, sleep, wake up and stalk till he gets here, I shouldn't go too crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread