Luck of the irish:
2% papaya
2% Blueberry
3% strawberry
2% coconut
2% Peach
1% absinthe
1% creme de menthe
1 drop per 10ml Koolada (i like koolada in most mixes)
This is a hard to describe fruity flavor that uses the absinthe to balance out the sweetness of the fruits.

Last edited:
I'm login these recipes they are great !!!! Thanks everyone keep em comin I've got 5 that are my top 5 so far.....sandie, Manu,tommy finger gotta v an Irish coffee so I'm gonna mix Manu n tommy fingers Irish coffees lookin good ......keep the recipes comin few more days .....

Also the top 2 will be everyone's st Pattys dy gift... All orders will receive free st Pattys day inspired eliquids !!!!

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:)

One typical Irish dessert is Irish Brown Bread Ice Cream ... so, here's a simple recipe for something like that. :)

Irish Ice Cream Cake

Nilly Bean Ice Cream
Poundcake
Brown Sugar
Touch of Holy Vanilla
And add some Sugar Cream or Cotton Candy

PS You can always add green food coloring to any of these recipes (if you wanted).

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Sandi you have won in my book! You have come up with sooo many different St Pat Day Creations!! I couldn't begin to top yours!

All of them sound so yummy!!
Santinasmix it is nice to meet you! I have sooo many of Dawns flavors...All my kits came from her :) I haven't had an order in a while, but that's gonna change.
Miss you Dawn, I still wear my luv to Vape bracelet. I am always thinking of you while I'm wearing it! Glad to see your doing better!!! Keep you head up!!
Good Luck EVERYONE!!!

Sandi you have won in my book! You have come up with sooo many different St Pat Day Creations!! I couldn't begin to top yours!

All of them sound so yummy!!
Santinasmix it is nice to meet you! I have sooo many of Dawns flavors...All my kits came from her :) I haven't had an order in a while, but that's gonna change.

Miss you Dawn, I still wear my luv to Vape bracelet. I am always thinking of you while I'm wearing it! Glad to see your doing better!!!
Keep you head up!!

Good Luck EVERYONE!!!

Hi ladyvape nice to meet up too... Dawn is doing good ... Yep I agree sandie has some great recipes don't be surprised if you see them around If sandie doesn't mind ! You will seeing a lot of me I'm learning how to use the forum and havin fun!

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:)

Irish Eyes Apple Cake

Poundcake
Apple
Sweet Cream