Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
Go Puggles! Mines in my avatar. His name is Sharkey and he's about 3ish.

Oh my god he is gorgeous! I have my own puggle (Rafi), and my parents have 2 (Nala and Pumba)...

Pumba got his name cause he farts a lot... and he is fat. But he has the most gorgeous personality ever! (Thinks he is a lap dog and licks NONSTOP -- if he isn't licking somebody or another one of the puggles, he is lickign the air)

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
Oh my god he is gorgeous! I have my own puggle (Rafi), and my parents have 2 (Nala and Pumba)...

Pumba got his name cause he farts a lot... and he is fat. But he has the most gorgeous personality ever! (Thinks he is a lap dog and licks NONSTOP -- if he isn't licking somebody or another one of the puggles, he is lickign the air)

Awww Rafi is adorable. Sharkey is the best! He's so friendly and has kind of a foot fetish lol. He loves licking everyones feet!

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Mine's in my avitar.

601db43f-202e-3a11.jpg

Sent via cellular communication device...

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
This is my Duke. My third child, VP of security at my company, sleeping companion, shotgun recipient on occasion and he gives me kisses on demand, something my wife and kids dont do

IMG_0145.jpg

Duke.jpg

Watching tv, animal channel his favorite

Demi Mooredog, the top of his lust list on tv

156397873_photobucket_54003_.jpg

156397873_photobucket_54002_.jpg

Rodney the Robin. Feral cat ate his mom and siblings so he lives with us. The cat sleeps with the fishes though
DSC00070.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread