Status
Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Hehehe my stash is tiny, but Vaporbomb will always be my favorite. They're SO TASTY!

Hopefully my order will be here tomorrow :D

Trust me....you're stash will get there......at VB prices I just gotta try em all! Most of mine are the 5ml bottles....gives ya the opportunity to try without killing the budget.

Now Mutt on the other hand has an awesome stash!!

I hate to show all of my stuff...everyone thinks I have a huge secret stockpile and I hate to kill the rumors. But, here goes...

The top cigar box holds the 26- 30ml bottles I showed last night. 25 different flavors, but always have extra cinnadanishswirl onhand.
Next row left, is a 12 ga shot gun holder. It holds 25- 10ml bottles.(see pic below) same flavors as whats in the cigar box.
on the right is the 808 cartos, the ones with colored drip tips are filled and ready to use. The other 2 holders show the blank 808's ready to be filled. (see next pic)
the last row has the extra drip tips, adapters, batteries etc etc. The 3 GLV's are what I use. The yellow one is the one I am giving away for the contest and the camo one is for sale in the classifieds. I will keep the black MUTT one forever.

001-13.jpg

shotgun shell holder:
002-11.jpg

808 cartos:
004-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread