Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Ok I'm sure at least SOME of you are forgetful, easily distracted people who get drunk every now and then and leave their PV somewhere. I just did this past weekend... lost my joyetech Egrip at a local bar, I called to see if they had it and not surprised to hear that they don't as someone else probably picked it up and is currently using it. Argh.. my own fault for getting too drunk, but it's been a while since I lost something and the last thing was an iTaste VV3 and it was lost in similar fashion, probably at the same bar too!!

So anyone have a 'doh!' story about how you may have lost your stuff?

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Well... All my Mechs... Lay forgotten and alone since I got my regulated. And... then There is the Sigelei 150 and Vulcan clone, that both served me well.
And the worst part is they are not lost, I Know exactly where they are. They are sitting in a taiwanese airport lost and found....

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
lost a Vamo3 when it commited suicide when it leaped out of my pocket ( jacket) and fell to its death onto the cement below from 30" of height. Also lost the second Vamo3 due to its loss of balance and it fell over the edge of the counter ( must have been nicsic since it was loaded up with 36nic juice).... but life goes on and the SVD now fills the void of the untimely deaths of the Vamo twins.... ;)

Reactions: JimDrock

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I do not mourn my SMPL which nearly took me with it. Funny though, a couple of weeks ago I bought and used a robot vacuum cleaner - it found the solid copper bottom plate of the SMPL which after hitting my thigh, then the ceiling, then the opposite wall of the room had seemingly vanished into thin air. :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
The only mod I ever lost was my first Reo Grande. I had 2 others, and someone on ECF here lost his in a bar as well, and I offered to loan him my original. I sent it to him along with an atty and haven't heard from him since. That's been a year now, so I hope he's enjoying my Reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread