Let's Write a Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took T's biggest cow and proceeded to venture out on onto I-10 towards Chicago, not knowing that the vaping trail would lead to Ab's trap.

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took T's biggest cow and proceeded to venture out on onto I-10 towards Chicago, not knowing that the vaping trail would lead to Ab's trap.

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisifed, she decided

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisfied, she decided the kangaroo's she

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisfied, she decided the kangaroo's she adopted while feeling

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisfied, she decided the kangaroo's she adopted while feeling full of vapor

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisfied, she decided the kangaroo's she adopted while feeling full of vapor gas needed some

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

MistressNomad cautiously opened the door to see all of the stashed packages and spent vodka bottles thrown all over Ab's lair. She put her left big toe over one of the empty e-juice and a huge bolt of lightning illuminated the room. Then she saw a very crazed LD wearing nothing but his birthday present and a strange little hat. MN saw movement in the shadow behind the door. She quickly grabbed one of the vodka bottles and raised it high and drank it in an attempt to hallucinate pink elephants. Satisfied, she decided the kangaroos she adopted while feeling full of vapor gas needed some chartreuse underarm hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread