Let's Write a Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MiatressNomad and Pam

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation,

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys"

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empty and stashed

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empty and stashed priority mail boxes

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empty and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empty and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprite was

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took T's biggest cow

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took T's biggest cow and proceeded to

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Once a very tired mailman went to puck up but realized he was all puckered out. So instead, thinking, "what the heck happened to my FSUSA juice?", he opened everyone's fsusa juice packages to find treasures. After throwing away the packaging evidence he dashed towards the Mexican Border so he can avoid detection. While Free2BeMe, SalemGold, Vaporgalinfla. MistressNomad and Pam started an investigation, while the "guys" took a nap. Meanwhile down at the snakepit things got around to the missing juice. There were so many mail delivery empties and stashed priority mail boxes that MistressNomad suspected that the culprit was overdosed on Wyatt Earp and vodka. She quickly took T's biggest cow and proceeded to venture out on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread