lettin me down today

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
haha yeah I am looking into one of the crazy big ones (as I call them) I don't know how much I'll like it, I think I am going to stick with this one for a while because I still kinda feel like I'm smoking a cigarette, and thats good for me..... when I get farther down the road I will be looking into one when I don't need it to somewhat look like a cigarette.. KWIM? and I'd rather trial and error with a cheaper one. lol

Chorizo

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
IN
I had the 901 for a month and I just got a 510 today. THAT thing is freaking awesome. I would suggest that for your next purchase. I love mine. I don't think I'll ever buy a bigger one. This one is smaller than the 901 and has a manual battery. I couldn't rave about this thing enough. I couldnt' put it down today. Blew my 901 out of the water.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
oh really? Yeah I was hoping to get a manual switch for the 901 coming up soon, or just to get a 510 instead so I can try a completely new setup. decisions decisions ! I was also thinking maybe a kissbox, but that thing is like Cruella DeVil style.. so long lol

Cruella.gif

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am having a million problems with batteries. I had 2 from a newer supplier and they died in the first 2 weeks, he replaced and with 4 and 3 are already dead. My regular supplier had some good stock. Some of my batteries have lasted 7 weeks, some died right away.
I am giving up..sorta..I am getting a Nicostick! I will keep batteries for hubby, he doesn't vape like I do..one charge every 2 days. Whereas I go through 4 batts a day.
I do stand them up in a bowl at night..wipe the ends with alcohol and try to weed out any defective atty's..only 3 of those in 8 weeks!

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
I am having a million problems with batteries. I had 2 from a newer supplier and they died in the first 2 weeks, he replaced and with 4 and 3 are already dead. My regular supplier had some good stock. Some of my batteries have lasted 7 weeks, some died right away.
I am giving up..sorta..I am getting a Nicostick! I will keep batteries for hubby, he doesn't vape like I do..one charge every 2 days. Whereas I go through 4 batts a day.
I do stand them up in a bowl at night..wipe the ends with alcohol and try to weed out any defective atty's..only 3 of those in 8 weeks!

I just have the starter kit with the 2 batts, and they last me all day, I switch halfway during the day.. I store my batteries upright too at night after I saw somebody suggested it on here

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
toilet paper to clean the hole in the batteries once in a while. Just twist it real thin and stick it the hole on the battery a. Helps get the juice out and keep holes open. I soak my atomizer in Everclear, keeps it SPOTLESS:D 39 days..still on the first atomizer. I bought 8 LOL

lol you are prepared for atty armageddon I guess.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
Just get a modded e cig. They have a hefty price tag, but will cost less to maintain.
Batteries are dirt cheap, you will only have too worry about atomizers & e liquid. Dependability is the best on mods. also.
I have a couple of Screw Drivers, I am pretty happy with them.

Check out mods. like, G.G. ; Screw Driver; Prodigy.
Do your research and get what suites you.

Last edited:

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
The GG,Screwdriver and the Prodigy are Mods..just produced by companies in bulk. You can build any of these,if you had time or patience with parts bought online. Well maybe not the GG because Imeothanasis the owner of GG, personally kisses and hugs them during the building process..So i doubt you can duplicate that:D They are simple and powerful vaporizers, yet the power part keep them from being called E-cigs anymore:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread