Lexos' Steeping Extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexos

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
United States
I fully acknowledge that there are a plethora of threads out there about steeping juice, but this is simply my personal ''recipe'' for aging. Also, please post your own comments and recipes here, I do need some updated information on this particular subject, as it seems to change every year.

BEGIN-

Freshly made juice. Nothing like the smell of a Chinese grocery store in the morning! (For those cheap .......s who shop strictly at Chinese vendors)

I always begin by shaking. Shaking vigorously for a good solid 1-2 minutes for each 30-50 ml bottle. You should see increased color dimming, as well as bubbles that surround the inside. I also only use VG liquid, so there may or may not be a increase or decrease of these bubbles in PG blends. Sit the bottles in a night-stand or a drawer (WITH THE CAPS/NIPPLES OFF) that you rarely open. Make sure the interior of the drawer is below 75 degrees Fahrenheit at all times!

1 DAY LATER-

Ok, a nice full 24 hours of maturing. The juice is ready for a ''hot bath''. I wrap the bottles in 2 or 3 Zip-Lock bags, and submerge them in very hot (Not Boiling) water for 15 minutes, or until the water cools. I always re-submerge them once or twice more times, this is unnecessary, but suggested for a significantly faster aging for certain juices like tobacco.

Continue shaking these bottles DAILY, and return them to their dark, cool spots with their caps and nipples off. Take them out occasionally to ''air out'' for a good half hour, and return once more.

3 DAYS LATER-

Another hot bath!

5 DAYS LATER-

Sniff.... If it smells right, vape, if not, return.

7 DAYS LATER-

Sniff Sniff... Hooray! Your juice should be nice and ripe by now, and is ready for vaping! Go ahead and taste it, and if still isn't perfect, return to the drawer for another 2-3 days. Really hope I helped!

-Lexos

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Last edited:

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well, use the blender as an agitator, not as a blender.

If you could modify the blades to become some sort of holder for a bottle(s), the act of spinning itself could mix the juices, while in the bottle.

Edit: To add, you could even pour hot water in around it (as I've noticed that people like to use hot water baths for accelerated steeping).

Last edited:

Lexos

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
United States
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread