Liberty Flights Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJT2011

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
USA
I ordered a kit from them on Saturday and was curious, how long did it take your order to arrive? I ordered some juices from Nicotine Nirvana and it has already shipped!! I am so impressed with their customer service as well because I emailed them in hopes of changing my order and within 20 minutes of my email I received a phone call and they were able to switch my order up without a problem and it shipped the following day (today) Props to NN

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
I just ordered from LF as well on Saturday for the first time Tatum, and when I checked a little bit ago, my status says checked out. I know from reading, they're based out of Cali, so since it's on the west coast, I'm gonna assume they aren't open yet. From what I have seen on the forums, they're generally pretty good on shipping, so hopefully, we'll see some movement soon.

KJT2011

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
USA
I just ordered from LF as well on Saturday for the first time Tatum, and when I checked a little bit ago, my status says checked out. I know from reading, they're based out of Cali, so since it's on the west coast, I'm gonna assume they aren't open yet. From what I have seen on the forums, they're generally pretty good on shipping, so hopefully, we'll see some movement soon.

Mine too says "checked out" although I'm not 100% sure what that means lol

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
@tattumj2010 - I have purchased from NN several times. They are a good Supplier and I have been impressed with their customer service. I wish they would jump on ECF since they certainly live up to the standards set for the forum suppliers. LF is also extremely reliable so you should be happy with both. Glad to hear all items from both have shipped so you should be all set. Happy vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread