Order problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrook15

Jul 19, 2010
Houston
I emailed customer service last night but no response yet. I ordered some items for myself last Thursday and received my order on Sat. I ordered a kit for my mother on Fri. night and paid an extra 26.00 for priority shipping and it is still showing that that order is is still processing, three days later!

I have made 4 other orders recently and always received an email confirmation within a few hours that it was shipping. There is no phone number to call so I am hoping someone that works for V4L will rear this.

ShadowV

Jul 18, 2010
Louisiana
With V4life it's pointless to pay $26 because out of the 4 times I've ordered paying that much more money made no difference with the time I received.
....I've never had the problem your having but for me I usually have my order 3 days later only paying for the much cheaper shipping.
I would just call them and once again paying $26 for shipping is a ripoff with them.

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Well, I called and got a recording that it could be the next day to receive a return call. I will see what happens. Thanks for the number anyway.

Just wait a little bit and try again. Mondays are super busy, and they are down a person or two, but they do answer the phone. I called last week at about the same time, got a message, and just called back a little while later, and got right through.

Good luck! -Lou-

mrook15

Jul 19, 2010
Houston
Just wait a little bit and try again. Mondays are super busy, and they are down a person or two, but they do answer the phone. I called last week at about the same time, got a message, and just called back a little while later, and got right through.

Good luck! -Lou-

Thanks for that info. I will keep calling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread