Life after atomic cinnacide

Status
Not open for further replies.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Since using atomic cinnacide I have been unable to find any eliquid that gives me a good throat hit. Prior to this I only used tobacco flavors and it satisfied me. But now tobacco flavors do not give me a good throat hit. I have numerous others flavors and none of them are as good as AC.

Is there a good flavor other than AC that will give me a good throat hit. I already use 36 mg.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
There's an adjustment period...
When I used to vape strong flavors, it made everything else taste kinda blah...

Put it down for 3-4-5 days and other flavors will sparkle again.

I just picked up this death juice from happysmokes... and it's worse than A/C in that respect.

Don't worry, you'll get that TH back...

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
There's an adjustment period...
When I used to vape strong flavors, it made everything else taste kinda blah...

Put it down for 3-4-5 days and other flavors will sparkle again.

I just picked up this death juice from happysmokes... and it's worse than A/C in that respect.

Don't worry, you'll get that TH back...
+1, took me about a week to be able to enjoy other flavors again.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Seems like the two best throat hit agents I've heard about are cinnamon and nicotine itself. I'd love to hear of more. (The licorice idea would interest me--if I liked licorice.) I've often read here about people introducing PGA or vodka to their juice, but I've never noticed any effect (or maybe I wasn't adding enough).

Not throat hit in the sense of that nice scratchy feeling, but something that really makes you feel like you're inhaling something is menthol. I've lately surprised myself by really enjoying TV's Tobacco Menthol at 36mg. Might be worth trying, even if you were not big on menthol as a smoker.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Seems like the two best throat hit agents I've heard about are cinnamon and nicotine itself. I'd love to hear of more. (The licorice idea would interest me--if I liked licorice.) I've often read here about people introducing PGA or vodka to their juice, but I've never noticed any effect (or maybe I wasn't adding enough).

Not throat hit in the sense of that nice scratchy feeling, but something that really makes you feel like you're inhaling something is menthol. I've lately surprised myself by really enjoying TV's Tobacco Menthol at 36mg. Might be worth trying, even if you were not big on menthol as a smoker.

+1 for Tobacco Menthol from Tasty Vapor
Another good one is Spearmint Menthol from TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread