Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Long history,

I'm of the ones that was in "The Official GG P&P Serial Number Request List", I requested two numbers.

When Penelope was released I ordered the two Penelopes that corresponded to the two serial numbers I requested on the list (one for me and one for a cousin that wants to quit smoking), unfortunately the package got lost (due to the honest Mexican postal service), two Penelopes were stolen :( Of course it was not a COV fault or responsibility, as always, COV team did their best to help me about this.

Days later, for my surprise, I received a beautiful and lovely Penelope, it was a gift from a great friend :)

But I still needed one three Penelopes, the one for my cousin, another one for a new friend I meet in a vape meeting I organized in my house (btw, we were a lot of attendants: 3 including myself :laugh:), and one more Penelope for me :D

Unfortunately no GG stores had it in stock, so I bought one on the ECF classifieds.

Later I read on the spanish forum that GG France had put some Penelopes in stock !!! I hurried and was able to buy one (I received it some time ago).

Some days after Imeo announced GG France would not be a GG supplier anymore, GG France put in stock 3 more Penelopes, I hurried again and bought one, today mailman came to the office with two packages, each containing a Penelope, they sent by mistake the order twice !!!

What would you do?

I instantly wrote to GG France to inform about this, now I'm waiting for response to know what will proceed :)

Just wanted to share my adventures with Penelope and twins :laugh:

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Dear Ariel,
If I understood you right you recieved an "extra" two Penelopes from the French retailer right? If you had them send to you by accident and they haven't been paid for I personally would return them to the retailer minus shipping. Maybe I misunderstood you, but if you got them by mistake I couldn't keep them. We never know how what positions others are and honesty is the best policy. I do believe in karma :)

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
but you ordered 2 times so 2 penelopes came to you ariel. Maybe I didnt read well?

Dear Ariel,
If I understood you right you recieved an "extra" two Penelopes from the French retailer right? If you had them send to you by accident and they haven't been paid for I personally would return them to the retailer minus shipping (sening him an e-mail and telling him). Maybe I misunderstood you, but if you got them by mistake I couldn't keep them. We never know how what positions others are and honesty is the best policy. I do believe in karma :)

My english doesn't help me when I try to tell a story :laugh:

in brief :laugh: I ordered 1 Penelope from GG France and they sent two Penelopes by mistake (two packages, each one containing a Penelope and both with the same invoice number).

Of course, I immediately wrote them to inform about this, I'm just waiting for a reply from them in order to pay for the extra Penelope :)

I'll keep the extra Penelope I received (if GG France is ok with it) and I will sell it at the same price to some friend from the Mexican vapers forum....

... or should I keep it for me?

Too many Penelopes are seducing me and it's hard to resist them :laugh:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
The decision was never in doubt, I mean, to inform to GG France about this and pay it or send it back to them (that's me, I could never steal something, although I have to admit I've stolen a couple of kisses to some beautiful girls :laugh:)

Just wanted to tell the story about my affair with Penelopes :D

The first two that I ordered were lost (or stolen by Mexical postal service).

I received a Penelope, a gift from a great friend.

I bought on the ECF classifieds another Penelope for a friend.

I bought another Penelope on GG France for my cousin.

I ordered another Penelope on GG France for me (I wanted two) , they sent two by mistake.

:)

Last edited:

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
The decision was never in doubt, I mean, to inform to GG France about this and pay it or send it back to them (that's me, I could never steal something, although I have to admit I've stolen a couple of kisses to some beautiful girls :laugh:)

Just wanted to tell the story about my affair with Penelopes :D

The first two that I ordered were lost (or stolen by Mexical postal service).

I received a Penelope, a gift from a great friend.

I bought on the ECF classifieds another Penelope for a friend.

I bought another Penelope on GG France for my cousin.

I ordered another Penelope on GG France for me (I wanted two) , they sent two by mistake.

:)

I would keep it if you need it, especially since you had such a hard time getting them. maybe you could loan your friend one sometime?

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I would keep it if you need it, especially since you had such a hard time getting them. maybe you could loan your friend one sometime?

No way!

If I keep it for me, it is just for me, I'm not a jealous guy, but just thinking that another guy will play with one of the members of my harem makes boil my blood :laugh:

A friend of mine has always dreamed of having an Odysseus or a Penelope, I'll will ask him if he wants the extra Penelope.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
OMG!!! I am so laughing my .... Off at this. I know you have done the right thing Ariel by contacting the French seller. That was the right thing to do. So now no matter what happens the result will be of their accord. Whatever action they decide will determine what the fate of the new Harem Member is. :D

I applaud you for your honesty :D
:thumbs:
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I have to agree with what has been said Ariel my good friend! ;) You are always one of the first to look out for other vapers and you wanted two and now you have them. That is some good karma coming back to you I think.

Telling the seller he sent two by mistake is what you did that is exactly the Ariel I know. :) Who knows if he will even bother to respond? In the end though, you have again done the right things and even if you are asked to pay for the second one, your honesty will reward you again on another situation.

That is just life but then again you know that so whether you keep it or sell to a friend, it is a great decision to be made. It is not often when any of us have enough GG anything to have to decide whether to sell or keep! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread