• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Life Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA
Do you have a favorite verse or a "life verse"? Mine was Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth". That verse got me through a lot of tough times. But after my wife and I went on the road full-time I needed some reassurance. The Spirit spoke to me through 2 Timothy 4:5 "But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry". Now that one picks me up when I'm feeling down. What a blessing to be used by my God!:)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Do you have a favorite verse or a "life verse"? Mine was Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth". That verse got me through a lot of tough times. But after my wife and I went on the road full-time I needed some reassurance. The Spirit spoke to me through 2 Timothy 4:5 "But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry". Now that one picks me up when I'm feeling down. What a blessing to be used by my God!:)

Revelation 21:4New King James Version
4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

This verse is so very endearing to my heart and soul. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I am so tired of my husband not being able to get back on his feet. I am missing my folks terribly this Christmas season. It's been 7 years for my daddy, and 5 years for my mom. Revelation 21:4 gives me such hope filled with sensitivity, gentleness, and love. Almighty God, the Creator of everything, cares enough to personally wipe away my tears. This verse touches the depths of my soul. It chokes me up just to think about it.:cry: I am looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread