Light TV juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma

Feb 13, 2010
Sweden
I'v tried a bunch of TV juices.. AC, cheesecake, macchiato, mocha, german chocolate cake, banana walnut chocolate, cherry cola, and.. some more i dont remember. I like them all, and love some of them!

Now the thing is.. I'm lazy with atties and dark juices gunk up them very very quickly, so no matter the initial taste the lighter juices give me the best vaping experience.

So my question is, which TV juices are light? (like, cheesecake or lighter)

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I mostly have my TV juices in cartos (Boge 306 2.0 and 2.8 ohmers).

The one's I have on attys now are BlueBerry Cheescake, Caramel Popcorn, and Black Licorice (I just got Cherry Cough Drop so will have to try that on a atty), but the jury is still out on these on attys.

I get 10% VG but if you want to use on attys more get 0% VG.

Some EJ, is even tough on cartos. Cafe Mocha in particular tends to clog up my cartos, but I run a medium sized paper clip up there and widen the passage. Yeah.. no problem... Cafe Mocha is one of my very favorite vapes and coffee vapes in general are thicker than others so you gotta do something if you wish to vape them.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Geesh Markimar.... sounds like YOU have tried the chocolate amaretti cake!

I had been looking at that one... I want another chocolate and I already got enough with cherry in it, so chocolate covered cherries is less of an option, so was looking at the cac and, someone posted a thread asking what it tasted like but nobody answered.

From my experience, TV flavors are pretty much what they say they are, and in this case it would be chocolate + dairy + citrus, which is an interesting combination (yeah, I would imagine it is actually not so simple).

So, is that what you are tasting with it?

Thanks,

Z

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I currently have CYO (each a single flavor only) of Blueberry, Grape, Cherry, and Tropical Punch. They are all clear to light in color, and none of them are 'thick' or 'dark' like banana for example. I've tried both 10% VG and 20% VG, and find that the 20% seems to work better in the tanks/cartos that I use in terms of flow rate (V4L 808-threaded 6ml tanks with either a 3.0 SC or 2.5 DC in them.)

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Just want to say here that, Cherry (Menthol Eucalyptus) Cough Drop, passed my 'test' as far as not clogging up addies.

I use Cisco 306 open bridge addies (1.8 ohm), and they cost around $9 each, as compared to cartomizers that go for 5 for $8.50.

With the cartomizers, I go with one 6 ml bottle per cartomizer. If the cartomizer gets clogged up I just unclog it by ramming a paper clip up through it (these are Boge 306 cartos).

So, if an EJ is only getting through one 6 ml bottle on an atomizer before clogging up the atomizer, that is an extra $9 per 6 ml bottle which is essentially prohibitive from a cost perspective (the cartos come out to $1.70 per 6 ml bottle). If the ej can get through 2 6 ml bottles, then it is $4.50 per 6 ml bottle, and getting through 3 makes it $3 per 6 ml bottle. If it can make it through five 6 ml bottles before clogging then you break even, and if it can do better than that dripping on addies is in fact cheaper than using cartos.

With the CCD I just made it through my third 6 ml bottle and the addy is still going strong. So, good enough for me. CCD is fine for dripping on addies.

I should say here that... I would expect... Black Licorice, Bluberry Cheescake, Caramel Popcorn, and other TV EJ that I have, to also be reasonable to good dripping on addies. But, as far as Cafe Mocha, Tobacco Menthol, and Cherry Cola, uh, might not make it through one 6 ml bottle before clogging. Yeah, the darker ej as well as TM made from real tobacco, are gonna clog and therefore need to be used on cartos (unless you have an amazing way to clean cartos).

Oh, I am going at 10% VG. Higher VG tends to clog more, or so they say.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Just wanted to mention that... I mentioned Caramel Popcorn, BlueBerry Cheescake, and Black Licorice as possible EJ that do not clog up atties but... I had each of these three on Joye 306 SR (2.3 ohm) atties and, decided to rip the bridges off (taking the wick with it) on these three as I have found these atties to be a bit 'slow' and the only way to get rid of the wick is to take a pliers and rip the brige right off. I had done this on some other atties so now was doing this on these three.

Once the bridge is ripped off and the wick is removed you can see the heating coil and.. unfortunately... both with the CP and the BBCC... 'scabs' had developed on the heating coil which means they were about to 'clog', and the resistance on the BBCC one had in fact risen to 3.3 ohms which means it was well on it's way to popping (for me, I have had some atties pop and it is because these scaps develop and confine the heat and that leads to the heating coil burning out).

This is unfortunate but I can always put these EJ in cartos and the CP in particular is a great vape.

Also, the attie that had Black Licorice on it... showed almost no signs of scabing which means.... good candidate for dripping regularly.

Yeah, follows the general pattern of clearer EJ not clogging up atties as much.

I have heard good hyper-sound cleaners work well as far as cleaning atties and, my best guess is they would be fine as far as loosing up the scabs that develop so they will come off with washing but, I have not tried this yet. If something like this would work, could drip almost anything without the atties clogging after 3-6 ml of EJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread