The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TV's Top 20 Sellers

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Mr. Tasty Vapor, Nov 24, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dwillings

dwillings Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Calhoun, MO
    I concur with this. I've vaped AC for a year now and I vape several other flavors as well. At first it did affect my taste a little but that went away pretty quick. AC is just a phenomenal juice..

2. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yes, this list was as stated, bulk sales over the duration of 2010.

About AC, not it doesn't KILL your taste buds, but getting accustomed to stronger flavors, if you switch to something a little tamer, it can seem REALLY tame. After AC for a while, switching back to Geoff's Blend, while it's a nice flavor, can seem a little muted after coming down from AC. BUT, it should only take about a day to get yer buds back to "normal" to enjoy the playful kitten flavors.

I just got my GLV and loaded up some AC in there, that C.R.A.P. almost knocked me backwards!

3. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    You know Waffle would be a bit higher on a 6 month list :p

4. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Hartford
    Seriously, how is Carmel popcorn not in the top 20? That stuff is so good.

5. Vaping Monkey

Vaping Monkey Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Lakewood, CA
    Caramel popcorn is bomb!! Just putting an order for the 4oz. I do DIY juices, but after tasting caramel popcorn...I'm just gonna get that and add my nicjuice (dont like that much throathit), got tastyfinger with nic and it was intense..so I'm just gonna get the 2oz first..gonna do a vid review on those when I get em...tastyvapor rocks on my list!!!

6. Peeps

Peeps Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm trying my hardest to move GCC up the list! lol

7. Yippykiyea

Yippykiyea Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Lately I have been vaping Atomic Cinnacide and Almond Horn (not mixed) and I can taste both very well. Still can't decide which I like better, I love them both!

8. ironslave

ironslave Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Omaha
    rank, Product, Date Introduced, Rank in time with 1 being the oldest product and 11 being the newest. I pulled off the dates from the product pages at the bottom.

Code:
    1. Atomic Cinnacide -       Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    2. Tobacco -                Friday 18 December, 2009.   3
    3. TastyFinger -            Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    4. T.V. Butter Rum -        Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    5. Tobacco Menthol -        Friday 18 December, 2009.   3
    6. Cafe Mocha -             Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    7. Bananas Foster -         Tuesday 12 January, 2010.   4
    8. Geoff's Blend -          Friday 07 May, 2010.        9
    9. Cafe Macchiato -         Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    10. Cheesecake -            Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    11. German Chocolate Cake - Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    12. Banana Nut Bread -      Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    13. Pina Colada -           Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    14. Kretek -                Thursday 25 March, 2010.    5
    15. Mint Chocolate Chip -   Sunday 04 April, 2010.      6
    16. T.V. Cherry Cola -      Thursday 10 June, 2010.    10
    17. Caramel Apple -         Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
    18. Waffle -                Thursday 15 July, 2010.    11
    19. Blue Bulls -            Thursday 20 May, 2010.      8
    20. Amaretto Stone Sour -   Friday 11 December, 2009.   1

9. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Thanks for the list IronSlave. Do most of TV's juices just go back a year in time? Is TV really that new to the business? Guess I never really thought about that.. having just started vaping in July of this year. I automatically assumed that they went back a few years.

10. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Yes, I started in August of last year, selling the premixed solutions from Bestecig. When I found there wasn't much special about that stuff or any of the other stuff on the market, I went to work, learned, researched, converted recipes, and within a month's time of busting my butt, I begin introducing our OWN line of liquids, which were constantly revised over and over. Within a couple of months, I think we had a working formulae for creating some of the best damned liquids on the planet.

Some may disagree with that last statement, but we all have our own tastes. But yes, we're just a little over a year old.

I'd like to say we came on the scene making big noise, but it's more accurate to say we came on the scene and our customers were making all the noise.

11. ukeman

ukeman PV Masher Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 22, 2010
    Kauai, Hawaii
    here's my vote to move Coconut Cupcake up the chart! It's off the charts!! man.
    I got all doublers to tone down some of my hi nic juices.

i got some Almond Horn, doubler, and hope it steeps into something i like; tastes a bit plasticky imo... i'm steeping that one..

Cola is darrrk,, but very good.

and of course the Atomic Cinamide

cheers

12. Rowdy

Rowdy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    Georgia
    I am also surprised that caramel popcorn is not up there (Banana Cream Pie and Butter Cream too). It's kind of funny because I was thinking I had found some of the best juice available (the 5 flavors I have from TV now) and I found out I have only tried 5 of top 20 sellers. This is GREAT news for me :laugh:.

Cheers

Rowdy :vapor:

13. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Read through the posts, you'll see why the CP isn't up there. Those numbers will change over the next few months I'm sure.

14. ames001

ames001 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2010
    Canada

i think the reason that Butter Cream isn't in the top 20 is that most people (from what i read before my 4? month hiatus) found the taste to be quite subjective. some loved it as a mixer, others for plain, then on the other side was people that couldn't stand it.

15. **Lori**

**Lori** Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Mooresville NC
    I love TV juice but I've limited myself to only a few and want to venture and try some others. I love Banana's Foster and Candy Apple Pie. I've ordered them a few times each. I like the sweeter flavors since I am one of the people that have "flavor block" and can't taste them very well. I guess thats from all the years of smoking that killed my buds.
    I'd like some advice on what flavors are sweet and good. I tend to like the desserty type flavors and not so much the fruity stuff. I don't like menthol or mint either. I looked through the forums and see many that like the Almond Horn and Banana Nut bread. I'm thinking of those but tell me, are they sweet and flavorful? Any suggestions are appreciated. I usually buy doublers since I am down to either 0 nic or just a tad for bad days. I just add some nic to a small bottle of it when needed lol
    I'd love to order some liquid tomorrow so if you have suggestions for me, please let me know.
    Thanks

16. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Banana nut bread is to die for! Still one of my all time faves. The new almond horn to me was a good change. It's an in your face almond marzipan. I like the new better than the old!

17. **Lori**

**Lori** Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Mooresville NC
    omg I love marzipan. I eat those fruit shaped ones all the time. I have to try AH then, and I love banana nut bread so I think those 2 are definites. Thanks :)

18. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    I thinks it's time to put CP on the Friday sale!!!! Lets bump this to the top of the list!!!!! :)

19. thenut

thenut Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Hey Geoff !
    I realize the last reply in this thread was some time ago, but now that 2011 in coming to a close quickly, how about an updated list of your best sellers? I'd be very interested to see how it's changed. (If not now, perhaps in the near future?)

Ok, enough from me for now...have to head over to your site and order some more juice. Just can't decide what else to try. Decisions, decisions. :D

20. MaxinRelaxin

MaxinRelaxin Full Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Chicago
    glad i came across this thread! TV pear marzipan was my first juice, and i'm running low on supply. looking forward to re-uping on my juice stash. :D

p.s. - love the squirt nozzles!