TV's Top 20 Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwillings

ECF Veteran
I don't think so. I've gone through two bottles of AC in two months. I love AC, but one of my other favorite juices is very light, and just a little sweet, and I can taste that just fine. There was a period where I could taste nothing, but that was temporary, and happens to people who've never vaped AC. AC and Tasty Finger are 2 of my favorite 5 juices, the others are hypnotic mist, bear claw and maple. Although after the Black Friday orders I placed today...don't know what will be my favorites next week!

I concur with this. I've vaped AC for a year now and I vape several other flavors as well. At first it did affect my taste a little but that went away pretty quick. AC is just a phenomenal juice..

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, this list was as stated, bulk sales over the duration of 2010.

About AC, not it doesn't KILL your taste buds, but getting accustomed to stronger flavors, if you switch to something a little tamer, it can seem REALLY tame. After AC for a while, switching back to Geoff's Blend, while it's a nice flavor, can seem a little muted after coming down from AC. BUT, it should only take about a day to get yer buds back to "normal" to enjoy the playful kitten flavors.

I just got my GLV and loaded up some AC in there, that C.R.A.P. almost knocked me backwards!

Last edited:

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Caramel popcorn is bomb!! Just putting an order for the 4oz. I do DIY juices, but after tasting caramel popcorn...I'm just gonna get that and add my nicjuice (dont like that much throathit), got tastyfinger with nic and it was intense..so I'm just gonna get the 2oz first..gonna do a vid review on those when I get em...tastyvapor rocks on my list!!!

ironslave

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Omaha
Thanks for the list Geoff. Is there any way to update with the Geneology of the juices? based on when they were introduced? Example TastyFinger - May, 2006.

rank, Product, Date Introduced, Rank in time with 1 being the oldest product and 11 being the newest. I pulled off the dates from the product pages at the bottom.

Code:
1. Atomic Cinnacide -       Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
2. Tobacco -                Friday 18 December, 2009.   3
3. TastyFinger -            Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
4. T.V. Butter Rum -        Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
5. Tobacco Menthol -        Friday 18 December, 2009.   3
6. Cafe Mocha -             Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
7. Bananas Foster -         Tuesday 12 January, 2010.   4
8. Geoff's Blend -          Friday 07 May, 2010.        9
9. Cafe Macchiato -         Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
10. Cheesecake -            Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
11. German Chocolate Cake - Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
12. Banana Nut Bread -      Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
13. Pina Colada -           Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
14. Kretek -                Thursday 25 March, 2010.    5
15. Mint Chocolate Chip -   Sunday 04 April, 2010.      6
16. T.V. Cherry Cola -      Thursday 10 June, 2010.    10
17. Caramel Apple -         Monday 14 December, 2009.   2
18. Waffle -                Thursday 15 July, 2010.    11
19. Blue Bulls -            Thursday 20 May, 2010.      8
20. Amaretto Stone Sour -   Friday 11 December, 2009.   1

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Thanks for the list IronSlave. Do most of TV's juices just go back a year in time? Is TV really that new to the business? Guess I never really thought about that.. having just started vaping in July of this year. I automatically assumed that they went back a few years.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, I started in August of last year, selling the premixed solutions from Bestecig. When I found there wasn't much special about that stuff or any of the other stuff on the market, I went to work, learned, researched, converted recipes, and within a month's time of busting my ...., I begin introducing our OWN line of liquids, which were constantly revised over and over. Within a couple of months, I think we had a working formulae for creating some of the best damned liquids on the planet.

Some may disagree with that last statement, but we all have our own tastes. But yes, we're just a little over a year old.

I'd like to say we came on the scene making big noise, but it's more accurate to say we came on the scene and our customers were making all the noise.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
here's my vote to move Coconut Cupcake up the chart! It's off the charts!! man.
I got all doublers to tone down some of my hi nic juices.

i got some Almond Horn, doubler, and hope it steeps into something i like; tastes a bit plasticky imo... i'm steeping that one..

Cola is darrrk,, but very good.

and of course the Atomic Cinamide

cheers

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
I am also surprised that caramel popcorn is not up there (Banana Cream Pie and Butter Cream too). It's kind of funny because I was thinking I had found some of the best juice available (the 5 flavors I have from TV now) and I found out I have only tried 5 of top 20 sellers. This is GREAT news for me :laugh:.

Cheers

Rowdy :vapor:

Last edited:

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
I am also surprised that caramel popcorn is not up there (Banana Cream Pie and Butter Cream too). It's kind of funny because I was thinking I had found some of the best juice available (the 5 flavors I have from TV now) and I found out I have only tried 5 of top 20 sellers. This is GREAT news for me :laugh:.

Cheers

Rowdy :vapor:

i think the reason that Butter Cream isn't in the top 20 is that most people (from what i read before my 4? month hiatus) found the taste to be quite subjective. some loved it as a mixer, others for plain, then on the other side was people that couldn't stand it.

**Lori**

Nov 13, 2010
Mooresville NC
I love TV juice but I've limited myself to only a few and want to venture and try some others. I love Banana's Foster and Candy Apple Pie. I've ordered them a few times each. I like the sweeter flavors since I am one of the people that have "flavor block" and can't taste them very well. I guess thats from all the years of smoking that killed my buds.
I'd like some advice on what flavors are sweet and good. I tend to like the desserty type flavors and not so much the fruity stuff. I don't like menthol or mint either. I looked through the forums and see many that like the Almond Horn and Banana Nut bread. I'm thinking of those but tell me, are they sweet and flavorful? Any suggestions are appreciated. I usually buy doublers since I am down to either 0 nic or just a tad for bad days. I just add some nic to a small bottle of it when needed lol
I'd love to order some liquid tomorrow so if you have suggestions for me, please let me know.
Thanks

**Lori**

Nov 13, 2010
Mooresville NC
Banana nut bread is to die for! Still one of my all time faves. The new almond horn to me was a good change. It's an in your face almond marzipan. I like the new better than the old!

omg I love marzipan. I eat those fruit shaped ones all the time. I have to try AH then, and I love banana nut bread so I think those 2 are definites. Thanks :)

thenut

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
New Hampshire
Hey Geoff !
I realize the last reply in this thread was some time ago, but now that 2011 in coming to a close quickly, how about an updated list of your best sellers? I'd be very interested to see how it's changed. (If not now, perhaps in the near future?)

Ok, enough from me for now...have to head over to your site and order some more juice. Just can't decide what else to try. Decisions, decisions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread