Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
As you can tell from my postcount, I'm no veteran..

That said, I am thoroughly enjoying the Kanger ProTank2. Fit and finish appear to be excellent. I'm not a fan of metal tips, but this one feels like stainless steel, i.e., solid, not a cheapie. No leaks at all. I started with a juice I know well, and I can't detect muting or other flavor coloration. The base is a perfect fit on my ProVari Mini.

TL;DR - So far, so good.

Your feedback welcomed.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I should get mine tomorrow! I promised myself I wasn't going to til I seen some reviews but as soon as I seen it was available I grabbed it up. I thinking of also trying out the Davide glassomizer also. Its about 3 dollars cheaper but looks like basically the same thing plus its going to come out with bigger or smaller tube options.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
As you can tell from my postcount, I'm no veteran..

That said, I am thoroughly enjoying the Kanger ProTank2. Fit and finish appear to be excellent. I'm not a fan of metal tips, but this one feels like stainless steel, i.e., solid, not a cheapie. No leaks at all. I started with a juice I know well, and I can't detect muting or other flavor coloration. The base is a perfect fit on my ProVari Mini.

TL;DR - So far, so good.

Your feedback welcomed.

If you don't like metal tips you can use any tip on the PT II. I've been using ProTanks for several months and they are what I've been searching for almost 4 yrs. I got my PT II today and it is working great. Now that all the parts are replaceable I will be sticking with them from now on.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread