Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
The Limpid Pod Kit is proudly launched as DOVPO’s very first open system pod kit.

DOVPO is known for the quality rebuildable products, and now, we hope to carry some good quality pods with affordable price for the starters too!

You’ll notice the see-through body design when you take the first glance of the Limpid Pod. You can see how we set up the battery, chipsets & the circuit board just by the body. With 800mAh battery in such mini body, you can enjoy the product long enough, not to mention how easy & portable this Limpid Pod Kit is.

Featured a 800mAh battery in a mini body, it can also go up to 15W with great power.Design with Transparent body, unique sense of technology vision, it can stand out from the normal.

91301-1.jpg

91301-2.jpg

91301-3.jpg

91301-4.jpg

91301-5.jpg

91301-6.jpg

91301-7.jpg

91301-8.jpg

91301-9.jpg

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I just got the purple one for review. Its REALLY snazzy!

It'll be a few days until I can do one for it, as I just got it AND theres a couple others that have to get done first lol but, first impressions, i like the fill system, i like the pods and i love the feel of the device in my hand. No idea how long the pod will last, and I only have the one so when she goes she goes lol at least for now :) don't think the pods can be bought just yet, maybe direct from Dovpo but not from Sourcemore yet.

I'm hoping the pod lasts a while as I'm having a blast tossing it in a pocket and then throwing it on the tzble when i get home not really caring too much cuz its a little tank lol

Reactions: Dovpo_Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread