The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lincig Hypnos Pod Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by vaper1960, Dec 30, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Well... made a small order from a website I've never tried before and something extra came with my order (no charge) It's a Lincig Hypnos Pod Kit. Anyone tried this? They don't seem to be available anywhere but I did find some extra pods for it. If it works, Might go ahead a order the extra pods (on sale cheap) Was this some sort of massive fail and now disappeared? Has ceramic coil.

2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    So the pod system seems OK... same website has the pods super cheap so went ahead and ordered more. This things is very similar to the Suorin Drop.

3. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    you're right that they aren't widely available as I couldn't find them much anywhere. Kinda funny looking?

4. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Just curious about these small pods with ceramic coils... should I use 50VG50PG juice or is higher VG OK? Using 65VG35PG right now and it's working alright but seems to be clogging fast. I have many pre-made and DIY juices that are 65/35 12 mg nic. I also have some 48 mg nic (in PG) Should I add some to thin the juice and boost nic level (I'm alright with that because of the limited vape this produces)?