Links in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
Please post a link for things. It is especially helpful for new users. I read about TW many times before I found someone calling it Totally Wicked. Electronic Cigarettes and eLiquid / Totally Wicked eLiquid / electronic cigarette eliquid nicotine fluid products

I scan threads for links, if there's talk about products but no link, I close it more often than not. Google on every other post gets old.

Bartleby was a huge one, I searched and read through several threads about the Bartleby before finding a link to the site. Bartleby

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
There are those that try, I'm one:), but not everyone is going to do it.
The best thing you can do is do it and hopefully there is others that will follow your example.

--------------------------------------------
Indiana or Georgia?? Act NOW!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...live-indiana-georgia-act-now.html#post1685232
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
I agree, but think I overdo it to be honest and I'm not consistant, but I do try and I do appreciate it when others put in the link. Remember newbs need what 15 posts to add a link and in case you didnt know it's the globe with the infinity link at the top of the post box.

I get a bit quessy sometimes about posting to a vendor I dont know just because it was an easy link to find, then dont want to be accused of being a shill for the man by posting the three vendors I know over and over. Shout out to madvapes,vaperheads,and my over the pond homies LibertyFlights the last one has a US site, but I'll tell ya a secret the Brits get all the good stuff.;)

Again, probably need to check the rules, but sure I havent overstepped any since I again only put the link in if I feel it's justified. Plus of course I've got to want to go get the link which I believe is where your point comes in. If your gonna talk turkey, phony up a link from time to time so we can see what your talking bout.

Of course no issue posting CASAA links or the like, but again you either need to have them open or have them bookmarked to find them sometimes. Fun to websurf and find a goodie on google then open up forum and drop it in a post, I had a binge on this link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/109896-eyes-vaper.html which even being a thread I started, couldnt find unless I pulled up my subscription page, so I understand your point about providing links to help continue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread