Liqua, Joyetech or Alice In Vapeland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuitsu

Oct 29, 2013
Sweden
Hey, im not sure what kind of juice to get.
Im not looking for any tobacco juice but im looking for fruits and sweet stuff.
Since i purchased a Joyetech eGo CC im not sure if i should get Joyetech's official juice or other ones.
They sell Liqua juice here in sweden so i can buy it directly while if i purchase from Alice In Vapeland it will take around 2 - 4 weeks to recive it and they even say that they can not promise that the package gets delivered and the shipping is $20.

Does anyone have experience with those juices?

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Since there's no assurance you will prefer one flavor or brand over any other, I would say to give the Liqua a fair chance, and try the imports if it doesn't work out. Alice seems quite popular, but still no reason to think it might suit your preferences.

I agree with this advice.

In fact, I'd try all your local vendors before spending lots of money on international shipping.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Alright thank you guys, i will try what they sell here and if i dont like it i will get from the outside, and if i do like it i will probably still get something from the outside just to test :p
Cant wait to recive my eGo CC :p

Fasttech stocks Liqua, Hangsen, and Dekang juices pretty cheap.

I'd assume if they deliver to the US for free they'd do the same to Sweden, but it may take a few weeks to get to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread