ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Southern California, USA

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
My fasttech liqua arrived today and after comparing the fake info ColinD linked to I am fair sure that these are the real thing. Right down to the little transparent triangle tag on the side of the bottle. I ordered 2 flavors as a try and I'm fairly pleased with both of them. Not knock your socks off but a simple vape. First flavor was vanilla 18ml and it seemed to have a bit of a marshmallow flavor to me. Very light almost pinkish color. If your after in your face vanilla I doubt this would be your best bet. BTW, I only dripped this one as it is going to my Son. Second flavor was coffee (also 18 ml nic) because I am a big goof for coffee. Dripped it was a very light coffee flavor that is slightly sweet. In an new CE4 that also arrived today it is an even lighter flavor and um..almost a fritos without the salt taste at the end. Not unpleasant oddly enough. Very light yellow liquid and not very thick. Bottom line, both are alright but not ground breaking. The word safe comes to mind actually. Absolutely no perfumy smell or flavor and I don't seem to taste the pg like I do sometimes. And the price is well..crazy cheap. I would get them again I think if only as "just in case" or to mix with other flavors.

yellowxboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Southern California, USA
update: mine came in today from fasttech and the bottles do seem legit

It has march and feb 2015 expiration (real: 2 years, fake: 4 years)
Both have white caps (real: white, fake: yellow-ish)
Both say for E-smoking (real: e, fake: missing e)
Both have indicated real tip (real: more flat looking, fake: very cylinder)

yellowxboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Southern California, USA
What other coffee brands have you tried? I am a huge coffee fan as well.

so far I have only tried Apollo's regular coffee and their Kona+blueberry. The coffee was a little on the light side but smelled great. I would order it again but $8.95 for a 10ml is a little too much for me. The kona tasted kinda burnt (tried on a new cleartomizer and blank halo cartomizer), you can smell the blueberry from the bottle but cannot taste it at all.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
Most of the coffee flavors I have tried are from MBV along with a couple of DIY. I really did find the liqua a nice flavor just not a really strong one. It is very possible that it is more along the line of what normal people look for in a coffee flavor as apposed to someone like me who sort of lives for the stuff. I would say it is more a nice restaurant after dinner flavor rather than an dark roast coffee shop flavor.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Liqua has arrived! The packaging is very good, each cardboard box encasing the bottles are shrinkwrapped, as are the bottles themselves. From the comparison to the Liqua official page: E-Liquid | Ritchy and the Liqua: Fake and Original FB page : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.423663221058623.1073741825.423660797725532&type=1, these appear to be original. NICE bottles with small tips.

Ingredients: PG, VG, Water, Italian Flavours. 18mg/ml Nicotine Content, Expiration: April 2015

I am vaping the cherry right now on 510 dripping attys (THANKS MR.MANN!!) on an Ego style 650 mAh battery. The cherry is very lite, with no overly sweet, cough-drop taste. VERY pleasant. Decent/good amount of vapor. :thumb:

I will try the Grape and Citrus Mix later. So far, so good! Price was awesome (got all 3 bottles, 90 ml per, for a little less than $16.)

Ordered on 5/05/13, arrived 05/18/13: 13 days in total.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Update: Grape. Meh. Too Light. Maybe needs more flavouring. Not unlike unflavoured Nic juice.

Citrus Mix: My favorite so far, and also the strongest tasting. VERY pleasant orange.

ALL have really nice vapor production with smooth throat hit. Well worth the price.

That's a little disappointing. But thanks for the report.

BTW, the super concentrated from Vaping Zone is pretty good. But even that seems a bit light on grape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread