Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
...Ebay Store: Moose Country Lodge
Lorann Hard Candy Flavorings 5, 12, 18, and 24 ct bottles (which you can choose flavors, instead of getting stuck with ones you don't like) $24.75 plus $6.20 shipping USPS...

Interestingly, a couple days ago, I found another country store kind of place, Betty's Country Grocery, which sells LorAnn oils at about the same price: $1.09 per 1-dram bottle, also any flavors you want.

And, most excitingly, they also sell Carp juice. Yuck! [Actually, it's juice to catch the carp. "Over 320 flavors available. Not for Human Consumption."] :)

I ordered 16 different flavors (LorAnn, not Carp) to start my "chemistry lab." Both Moose County and Betty's are much less than the LorAnn website price of $1.40 each.

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
...We live in a VERY VERY rural area of the Oregon Coast... We have nothing around here, I order EVERYTHING online...

In this world of personal vaping, it doesn't matter where you live (at least within North America or Europe). It's all available only* online (unless you happen to live next door to one of the suppliers).

In fact, it's just as well that you don't live near a mall, so you weren't seduced by the overpriced, mediocre offerings hawked there.

* Other than some non-PV-specific items, like glycerin or pill organizers (great containers for different flavored cartridges or small juice bottles). And I do plan to pick up some Wilton's Clear Butter Flavor at a local Michaels store. But even those are available also online.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
i only know of 1 supplier in the world that is selling 48, chris over at myfreedomsmokes. give him a ring his phone is listed at his web-site.

Drew at NHaler.com also is selling 48 mg ($25 for 30 ml). Unflavored (which makes sense for cutting purposes). Another U.S. supplier, so this does not directly answer Crash's question. Why not contact him to see what his overseas shipping rates are?

BTW, I notice that myfreedomsmokes sells 24 mg juice with "Double the Flavoring." Now that's intriguing - full flavor when cut to 12 mg. And in my "Recommend a starting equipment kit?" thread in this subforum, I mention my discovery yesterday of myfreedomsmokes' "Ultimate D.I.Y. Kit Gold" equipment kit ($29.95).

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
I bought some flavorings from faeriesfinest.com.

I love lavender, especially lavender tea. I add a few drops of lavender flavoring to my black tea eliquid mix and it is heavenly. (and smells great too!) I also add bergamot to my tea juice, bergamot is the flavoring in earl grey tea. Faeries has the oils, flavorings and powdered flavorings you can dissolve in vg or pg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread