• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of local stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
The E-Cig Vape Lounge
36th and 169
Decent selection of gear and juice. They also make and distribute juice made with all Minnesota made ingredients.
Yup, they carry ProTanks ;)
I stopped by the E-Cig Vape Lounge on a Sunday and they were closed, even though their website said they're open Sundays. I'll have to check them out. I hope they're open on Saturdays as I may go there tomorrow...:cool:

WaynesWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
West Central, MN
Have a New E-Store that opened up in Alexandria about a month ago (March 2014) ...
E-Bacco
410 30th Ave E Suite 104
Alexandria, MN 56308
320-219-6585
Vaping Supplies | Minnetonka, MN

Friendly staff, will be building their inventory, I know they carry Baker & White juice and have a nice tasting area. Are part of the Minnetonka chain

Zappa00

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
There is a new Vape shop that just opened the beginning of this month in Wayzata, MN called North Shore Vape (FaceBook Link). I have been there several times now because they seem to always have new things coming in all the time for me to try and are more knowledgeable about vaping than any shop that I have visited in the Twin Cities area. Their selection of products is more than most stores offer around here, and have a lot of things that we can only buy online. I like the fact that I can see/hold a product in my hand before I buy it, and am able to talk to someone knowledgeable about it as well. Their selection of juice is like no other in the area, and IMO is some quality e-liquid. Here is a quote from their article in the paper that I linked below:

"We were looking to bring over the premium e-liquid juice from California-the good products for people to actually safely use vaporizers," Huyen said. "A lot of the stores out here mix their juice on hand in front of the customers or in the back of the shop. It's not something we condone because there's no consistency with that."

Here is there info, give them a call, you'll be pleased to talk to someone that is up to date on everything in the vape world (and I mean everything!)

North Shore Vape
Where: 1310 Wayzata Blvd. E., Wayzata MN

Hours: Mon-Sat: 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sun: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.

Information: 952-473-1688

The have a great article in the local paper about them here.

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
E-Puff has a newer store in Inver Grove Heights right around the corner from Officemax and across the parking lot from Home Depot.

e-Puff

They don't have a huge variety of equipment or flavors, but they're close to me, and they introduced me to Innokin's iTaste VV V3, which has helped me be off of analogs for over 48 hours now; something Modern Vapor couldn't do.

Larry777

Jan 19, 2014
Twin Cities MN
Infinite Vapor has several locations now across the Twin Cities area, ND, and WI
Electronic E Cigarette | Joye | Kanger | Innokin | SmokTech | Vision | Hells Vapors | Infinite Vapor - E Cigs and Supplies

The store I work at is Burnsville 2010 West County Road 42, Burnsville, MN 55337 651-243-1552
https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteBurnsville

North Minneapolis 905 West Broadway, Minneapolis, MN 55411 612-588-2000

.... Rapids (already mentioned in ECF) 79 85th Ave NW, .... Rapids, MN, 55433

Rogers 20965 S. Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN, 55474 763-691-9778

Uptown Minneapolis 1400 Lagoon Ave S. , Minneapolis, MN, 55408 612-354-7852

We also have 2 in ND (Minot and ??) and 1 in Madison WI but I do not have their info here in front of me, sorry. Most stores have their own Facebook pages setup for individual info also.

/plug

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
I have to give North Shore Vape a huge shout out, as well. The owners are very into the vape scene, being from the west coast, and they know the mod manufacturers as well as the most highly regarded e-liquid producers. They're still growing and already carry many of the highly sought-after products including high-end authentic mods and premium e-liquids which we used to have to purchase online. They carry the more affordable, high quality products, as well. They know their stuff, and we no longer have to travel out of state or shop online to find the best products. IMO, it's the best shop in the state.

There is a new Vape shop that just opened the beginning of this month in Wayzata, MN called North Shore Vape (FaceBook Link). I have been there several times now because they seem to always have new things coming in all the time for me to try and are more knowledgeable about vaping than any shop that I have visited in the Twin Cities area. Their selection of products is more than most stores offer around here, and have a lot of things that we can only buy online. I like the fact that I can see/hold a product in my hand before I buy it, and am able to talk to someone knowledgeable about it as well. Their selection of juice is like no other in the area, and IMO is some quality e-liquid. Here is a quote from their article in the paper that I linked below:

"We were looking to bring over the premium e-liquid juice from California-the good products for people to actually safely use vaporizers," Huyen said. "A lot of the stores out here mix their juice on hand in front of the customers or in the back of the shop. It's not something we condone because there's no consistency with that."

Here is there info, give them a call, you'll be pleased to talk to someone that is up to date on everything in the vape world (and I mean everything!)

North Shore Vape
Where: 1310 Wayzata Blvd. E., Wayzata MN

Hours: Mon-Sat: 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sun: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.

Information: 952-473-1688

The have a great article in the local paper about them here.

Paul S

Jan 6, 2012
Excelsior, MN
There is a new Vape shop that just opened the beginning of this month in Wayzata, MN called North Shore Vape (FaceBook Link).

I paid a "window shopping" visit to North Shore Vape a few days ago. I'm fairly well stocked at the moment, so I told them that I just wanted to check them out, since they're closer to my home than any of the other shops in the Twin Cities. Very pleasant people, experienced in vaping.

One thing they told me is that cartomizers are basically going out, and they don't even stock them. Really? I never have any trouble getting them from the competition. I was told that, in their five months of business, I am only the second person to ask for cartomizers. What's the consensus here? I do notice that the quality from China has dropped significantly, and the guy told me that they would be prohibitively expensive to manufacture in the U.S.--so I'm curious: In not quite three years of vaping, have I ALREADY become "old school"? ;)

Also, they were out of drip tips.

I appreciate that the shop is new, and it will take some time to figure out what kind of inventory they should keep in stock....so I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread