The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

List of local stores

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by bfrie, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jamie

jamie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 3, 2008
    USA
    The store by Target is probably Infiinite Vapor, listed above in the thread. Not sure about the other one.

2. *Rachel*

*Rachel* Full Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Minnesota
  3. DrTheo

DrTheo Full Member

Dec 11, 2013
    minnesota
    infinite vapor on 27th and hennipen

4. inkb0n3s

inkb0n3s Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    minnesota
    i know of two ecig b&m's in blaine - but i only go to one. its where i got my first and current set up!

10904 Baltimore St. Suite 108
    NE Blaine, MN 55449
    Email: ecigcafemn@gmail.com

they've got a good online shop at ecigcafemn.com and a MASSIVE selection of flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Go4iT

Go4iT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    ECIG Crib carries themin Uptown, Coon Rapids and Superior, WI. Great smoke juice, as well...

6. Fedgunner

Fedgunner Full Member Verified Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Plymouth MN, USA
    The E-Cig Vape Lounge
    36th and 169
    Decent selection of gear and juice. They also make and distribute juice made with all Minnesota made ingredients.
    Yup, they carry ProTanks ;)

7. Go4iT

Jan 22, 2014
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    I stopped by the E-Cig Vape Lounge on a Sunday and they were closed, even though their website said they're open Sundays. I'll have to check them out. I hope they're open on Saturdays as I may go there tomorrow...:cool:

8. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    The eCig Shop in Anoka also has a store at 2233 Energy Park Drive, in St. Paul.

9. Go4iT

Jan 22, 2014
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    Go E Cigz
    12484 Champlin Drive
    Champlin, Minnesota 55316
    (763) 712-4842

They carry Baker-White Premium E-Juice as well as some of the nicest mods and awesome people... Very nice store!

GO E CIGZ

10. WaynesWorld

WaynesWorld Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    West Central, MN
    Have a New E-Store that opened up in Alexandria about a month ago (March 2014) ...
    E-Bacco
    410 30th Ave E Suite 104
    Alexandria, MN 56308
    320-219-6585
    Vaping Supplies | Minnetonka, MN

Friendly staff, will be building their inventory, I know they carry Baker & White juice and have a nice tasting area. Are part of the Minnetonka chain

11. Zappa00

Zappa00 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    There is a new Vape shop that just opened the beginning of this month in Wayzata, MN called North Shore Vape (FaceBook Link). I have been there several times now because they seem to always have new things coming in all the time for me to try and are more knowledgeable about vaping than any shop that I have visited in the Twin Cities area. Their selection of products is more than most stores offer around here, and have a lot of things that we can only buy online. I like the fact that I can see/hold a product in my hand before I buy it, and am able to talk to someone knowledgeable about it as well. Their selection of juice is like no other in the area, and IMO is some quality e-liquid. Here is a quote from their article in the paper that I linked below:

"We were looking to bring over the premium e-liquid juice from California-the good products for people to actually safely use vaporizers," Huyen said. "A lot of the stores out here mix their juice on hand in front of the customers or in the back of the shop. It's not something we condone because there's no consistency with that."

Here is there info, give them a call, you'll be pleased to talk to someone that is up to date on everything in the vape world (and I mean everything!)

North Shore Vape
    Where: 1310 Wayzata Blvd. E., Wayzata MN

Hours: Mon-Sat: 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sun: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.

Information: 952-473-1688

The have a great article in the local paper about them here.

12. Emilie

Emilie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    E-Puff has a newer store in Inver Grove Heights right around the corner from Officemax and across the parking lot from Home Depot.

e-Puff

They don't have a huge variety of equipment or flavors, but they're close to me, and they introduced me to Innokin's iTaste VV V3, which has helped me be off of analogs for over 48 hours now; something Modern Vapor couldn't do.

13. pt1911

pt1911 Full Member

Apr 8, 2014
    United States
    Vapor shoppe in Inver Grove Heights off of highway 52 and upper 55th st. The smoke shop off Pilot Knob and 35e carries the Vermilion River line of e juice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

14. Emilie

Nov 5, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    Wow! The Vapour Shoppe is five minutes away from me. :)

15. pt1911

pt1911 Full Member

Apr 8, 2014
    United States
    It is right next to jimmy johns

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

16. Emilie

Nov 5, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    Yeah, I scouted it out a little earlier.

I wish they had better hours. I'm usually up pretty early, and 11am is a long time to wait.

17. Larry777

Larry777 Full Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Twin Cities MN
    Infinite Vapor has several locations now across the Twin Cities area, ND, and WI
    Electronic E Cigarette | Joye | Kanger | Innokin | SmokTech | Vision | Hells Vapors | Infinite Vapor - E Cigs and Supplies

The store I work at is Burnsville 2010 West County Road 42, Burnsville, MN 55337 651-243-1552
    https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteBurnsville

North Minneapolis 905 West Broadway, Minneapolis, MN 55411 612-588-2000

Coon Rapids (already mentioned in ECF) 79 85th Ave NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433

Rogers 20965 S. Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN, 55474 763-691-9778

Uptown Minneapolis 1400 Lagoon Ave S. , Minneapolis, MN, 55408 612-354-7852

We also have 2 in ND (Minot and ??) and 1 in Madison WI but I do not have their info here in front of me, sorry. Most stores have their own Facebook pages setup for individual info also.

/plug

18. rodeo302

rodeo302 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2014
    Minnesota
    I know this is an old thread but to update it the e cig crib in forest lake and superior Wisconsin is now called liquivape same store and same products for the most part they just aren't the same company and they opened up a new location in Hastings

19. Go4iT

Jan 22, 2014
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    I have to give North Shore Vape a huge shout out, as well. The owners are very into the vape scene, being from the west coast, and they know the mod manufacturers as well as the most highly regarded e-liquid producers. They're still growing and already carry many of the highly sought-after products including high-end authentic mods and premium e-liquids which we used to have to purchase online. They carry the more affordable, high quality products, as well. They know their stuff, and we no longer have to travel out of state or shop online to find the best products. IMO, it's the best shop in the state.

20. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    I paid a "window shopping" visit to North Shore Vape a few days ago. I'm fairly well stocked at the moment, so I told them that I just wanted to check them out, since they're closer to my home than any of the other shops in the Twin Cities. Very pleasant people, experienced in vaping.

One thing they told me is that cartomizers are basically going out, and they don't even stock them. Really? I never have any trouble getting them from the competition. I was told that, in their five months of business, I am only the second person to ask for cartomizers. What's the consensus here? I do notice that the quality from China has dropped significantly, and the guy told me that they would be prohibitively expensive to manufacture in the U.S.--so I'm curious: In not quite three years of vaping, have I ALREADY become "old school"? ;)

Also, they were out of drip tips.

I appreciate that the shop is new, and it will take some time to figure out what kind of inventory they should keep in stock....so I'll be back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.