(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
I see what you are saying, Silense. (btw: so glad you've joined our family)
My feeling is that if you look around at juice pricing and juice quality NT may be priced a bit low.
Every time I order I feel as though I am part of a loyalty program.
When Kent got really popular he took all kinds of steps to ensure being able to take care of his customers.
It would have been a great opportunity for him to raise prices. He didn't.
I am okay with him not running specials or sales.
Maybe when he gets the lab the way he wants it he can take a look at some things that you discuss. I know those programs are popular.
He has just been so very busy trying to keep our orders filled a sale would probably topple the precarious balance.
Just my 2 cents.
I am in no way negating your suggestion, just offering my feelings on the matter.
Blessings,
P

I totally understand where you are coming from. I do agree the prices are low for the quality of juice you are getting.I will still order from Nicoticket religiously with or without a loyalty program lol. I guess I didn't think of it like that, just me being a poor college student, every penny counts so im always looking for deals =) I do 100% agree with you on the case that when Nicoticket got very popular the prices did not raise at all, which many vendors do. Shows the true character of the company here which to me speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I totally understand where you are coming from. I do agree the prices are low for the quality of juice you are getting.I will still order from Nicoticket religiously with or without a loyalty program lol. I guess I didn't think of it like that, just me being a poor college student, every penny counts so im always looking for deals =) I do 100% agree with you on the case that when Nicoticket got very popular the prices did not raise at all, which many vendors do. Shows the true character of the company here which to me speaks volumes.

I like you, Silense!
and we forgot that Kent always overfills the bottles. By a long shot! That helps, too.
I am on a fixed income but will never stray from NT as I never throw any of that juice out.
LOL
I look forward to posting w/ you as you have time!
Hugs,
P

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I do like the idea of a loyalty program, but I fear it would come at the expense of a price increase. The net net is that the regulars would get a small discount at the expense of the new folks who buy once and never cash in on the rewards. Then there is the cost of implementation.. the rewards programs always take a % of redeemed rewards. To be truthful, it's the kind of "marketing ploy" or "shell game" I've tried hard to avoid (in my mind). It looks good on paper, but the devil is always in the details. In my mind, simple is always the best route.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Understandable Kent! Btw I am not complaining =) You know the love I have for Nicoticket! Nothing about your company shows you don't care about us or the love you guys put into the juice.

Oh, no complaint interpreted or perceived... I just wanted to explain the logic because it's frequently requested and we have definitely opted out of the rewards thing (at least for now).

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
The way i see it and not everyone is like me. A month ago i was spending over 200 a month on cigs. The initial start up of vaping is expensive unless you know more than most about it before you start. I didn't so i bought one vision spinner, charger, clearomizer, and e juice for 66 dollars at a b&m. Yeah i know that's a rip but most start that way or worse. Ok on to people that have been vaping for over 3 months. If it was me that would be 600 dollars in cigs. I just bought a mvp v2 for 29 shipping included. I might buy an rba for around 20-25 dollars, some wire at around 5 dollars for 100 feet or more. More juice for a month, about 30 bucks. That's 155 dollars. Add In another month worth of juice 30 more bucks. That's 185 dollars for 3 months. Don't sound like a bad bargain to me. Might buy a cleaner for steeping time down the road but all in all I'm making out like a bandit. You just have to be disciplined yourself enough to not keep buying what you don't need. I've seen pictures of peoples collection with about 15 mods. Come on that's a little much. The way I see it is e juice is like buying 4 cartons of cigs per 50ml. Can't beat that! Keep it up Kent!

Last edited:

mudgiemoo

Jan 25, 2014
US
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks
  • Reason: Not NT specific

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
I agree with the cowbell and I would like to see you tackle cheesecake. Of course maybe you have and I don't know it.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Oh ho, he can not only tackle cheesecake...he has pounded it into the ground, slam dunked it, and made me a beyond delectable... make your taste buds tickle Strawberry Cheesecake YPV called "Little Miss Muffet"!

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Oh ho, he can not only tackle cheesecake...he has pounded it into the ground, slam dunked it, and made me a beyond delectable... make your taste buds tickle Strawberry Cheesecake YPV called "Little Miss Muffet"!

Little Miss Muffet! That! I'd like to see that! Being new to NT means that I've missed out on some of these fantastic sounding offerings that were around at some point in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread