(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Has anyone suggested 0mg yet?

We've kinda covered the 0mg thing several times, but Katy and I have come to the conclusion that the only way we can guarantee that there is absolutely zero nicotine in the bottle is to have a separate mixing station (and entirely different sets of base, flavoring, etc) for 0 nic. What we plan to do is something similar "Near Zero, Nicotine Not added intentionally, in MAXVG, with flavor boost). Basically we're saying we didn't intentionally put nicotine in the bottle, but we mixed it at a station where nicotine was present so we can't GUARANTEE there's no nicotine in the bottle. In addition, that offering will be done in approx 80%VG, with additional flavoring to compensate for the reduction in PG. We anticipate it will satisfy the low/no nicotine crowd, the cloud chasers, the people who are PG sensitive, and the flavor junkies.

Concept - Mix "near zero, MAXVG" with regular 18mg to come to a high VG 9mg, or with 12 to get to a high VG 6, or with 6 to get to a high VG 3, or... vape it straight and blow massive clouds without any reduction in flavor!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
hey Nanny - did you get wind of the "MAXVG, nicotine not added intentionally" offering we are planning?
Clark -- I have pinched myself to be sure I am awake and not dreaming ........ I'm sitting up straight in my chair ........ and I am listening ...... details, please!!

And I was a VERY bad girl today -- I started out with my fave Creme Brûlée, then I wandered over to the CLS. After reading here that everyone's Frenilla was getting ready, I had to test mine out *YUM* ~ and then I heard the H1N1 whispering from the cupboard ... LOL!

I already have 100 ML sitting in my cart and I am deciding what else to order.
Now tell me about this MAX VG offering ... and talk really slow!
Malinda
AH! I just read your post above and edited! INTERESTING!

Last edited:

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Stop on down to Kicks on 7th in Ybor and tell them Clark and Katy said "We love you."
Wait a minute go there and tell them YOU love ME??? Will that make them love ME too? Hmm, what am I getting into here:confused:

BTW, since you're the expert, is it possible to get a GOOD Ultrasonic cleaner for under $100?
I have no idea what specs to look for.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark -- I have pinched myself to be sure I am awake and not dreaming ........ I'm sitting up straight in my chair ........ and I am listening ...... details, please!!

And I was a VERY bad girl today -- I started out with my fave Creme Brûlée, then I wandered over to the CLS. After reading here that everyone's Frenilla was getting ready, I had to test mine out *YUM* ~ and then I heard the H1N1 whispering from the cupboard ... LOL!

I already have 100 ML sitting in my cart and I am deciding what else to order.
Now tell me about this MAX VG offering ... and talk really slow!
Malinda
AH! I just read your post above and edited! INTERESTING!

It'll be a month or two (after we get settled into the new lab) before we release the "near zero, nicotine not added intentionally" offering... but, we feel like it's important to give people a path to zero.

FaceHole

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Portland Or
Concept - Mix "near zero, MAXVG" with regular 18mg to come to a high VG 9mg, or with 12 to get to a high VG 6, or with 6 to get to a high VG 3, or... vape it straight and blow massive clouds without any reduction in flavor!

-LOVE IT!

Best idea in the suggestion box comes from within...

Hurry up and take our money!

JK, take your time...

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I see what you are saying, Silense. (btw: so glad you've joined our family)
My feeling is that if you look around at juice pricing and juice quality NT may be priced a bit low.
Every time I order I feel as though I am part of a loyalty program.
When Kent got really popular he took all kinds of steps to ensure being able to take care of his customers.
It would have been a great opportunity for him to raise prices. He didn't.
I am okay with him not running specials or sales.
Maybe when he gets the lab the way he wants it he can take a look at some things that you discuss. I know those programs are popular.
He has just been so very busy trying to keep our orders filled a sale would probably topple the precarious balance.
Just my 2 cents.
I am in no way negating your suggestion, just offering my feelings on the matter.
Blessings,
P

I agree. Prices are fine the way they are. Just do not change your recipes and all is good. As far as suggestions, I agree with the 100 or 120ml glass bottle option, that would be nice. You would not have to include a smaller bottle, because lets be honest, all of us already have a smaller bottle of whatever we are ordering in 100ml quantity. Just refill the bottle you already have!! Waterproof labels would be great as well!! As far as flavors go, I would suggest a vanilla coffee flavor. It would have to be light on the coffee though, because we all know your vanilla is AWESOME and the coffee should just be a nice background for your vanilla. Other than that, I like that you only have a small selection of flavors and never want to see you with too many. Seems like all the suppliers with too many flavors don't have any good ones!!! Or they can't keep up with orders. Keep it simple Clark, you rock!!

CV :toast:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Y'all are already taking my one request and running with it when the new lab is completed - low nic offerings for sub ohmers.

The other suggestion I had is one that was already said - bigger bottles!

And I would definitely rock a Niocoticket hat.;)

I have seen a lot of t-shirts for vaping but never bought one yet. Although I must say that if Nicoticket came out with one that had the green in it like the success banner I would buy it in a heartbeat!! Love that green/black color and the Nicoticket Logo!! Never change your logo it is awesome!!

CV

P.S. A hat would be nice too!! LOL

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
It is no secret to my NT family that there is a juice from Moon Mountain that I vape.
When they first began marketing their juices they ran BOGO sales all the time. Since H1N1 is my number one juice I never ordered MM unless there was a BOGO sale. They have grown. They even opened a storefront. I haven't seen a sale from them in months. So I just happily vape H1N1. No biggie. I don't NEED their juice.
They recently introduced something that does intrigue me, tho. 120 mL of juice in a cobalt blue glass bottle. It comes with an empty 15mL plastic bottle with a nice drip tip and cap and a separate dropper that fits the big bottle. 45 bux, I think.
I am fully aware that Kent doesn't copy anyone's marketing but I'd love something similar as an NT option.
I'd order it!! (Filled w/ H1N1, of course)

Patkid,

Can you post a picture of that cobalt blue bottle? It sure sound beautiful, would love to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread