(Listening) Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Little Miss Muffet! That! I'd like to see that! Being new to NT means that I've missed out on some of these fantastic sounding offerings that were around at some point in the past

We've churned out some really good bottles that didn't make the cut due to the whole "quality over quantity" philosophy. It was hard to justify pre-steeping them though - Rockstars cast shadows deep and wide, vape budgets only go so far.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
How about a "your perfect vape" contest? Winner becomes part of the NT lineup?

Yall know my <3 is in the custom bottle game - I love chasing vapes. Someday I'll get back on it when things settle down with this remodel. The irony is, I was willing to do custom 50ml bottles for $14.99 when I first opened and no one even bothered to order one. (no kidding)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Two flavors I've been chasing, but since I found Nicoticket, it's not a burning obsession anymore...

A good Irish Cream
Kahlua and Cream.

I get requests for alcohol/mixed-drink type flavors quite a bit, but I've yet to master it. That, and I feel a little bit weird about it... being a LMHP and a drug & alcohol counselor myself... I'm curious if vaping a good bourbon tobacco might inspire a relapse for someone in recovery. If yes, I'd avoid them entirely. That's a good topic for another thread, actually.

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Yall know my <3 is in the custom bottle game - I love chasing vapes. Someday I'll get back on it when things settle down with this remodel. The irony is, I was willing to do custom 50ml bottles for $14.99 when I first opened and no one even bothered to order one. (no kidding)

... well you know you can always iron it back to the original plan.. LOL.. pun intended.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I get requests for alcohol/mixed-drink type flavors quite a bit, but I've yet to master it. That, and I feel a little bit weird about it... being a LMHP and a drug & alcohol counselor myself... I'm curious if vaping a good bourbon tobacco might inspire a relapse for someone in recovery. If yes, I'd avoid them entirely. That's a good topic for another thread, actually.

Hadn't really thought about it like that. I vape mixed-drink type flavors, but never had an urge to start drinking, but I can see your point.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
OH, I was just waiting for someone ELSE to say it!!! HIGHER VG% -- even if not 100% VG. It could be done on a short run basis and just a flavor at a time now and then so we VG lovers could stock up! It wouldn't necessarily have to be an every day option and a PITA for Clark. There's a whole ARMY of us out here salivating - but having difficulties with higher PG. (Myself, I put up with a little scratchy throat and chapped lips to get in a little of Clark's goodies every day ~ but I'd be a LOT more comfortable and be able to buy a LOT more of his wonderful, amazing juices if there was a touch more VG.) Please, please, pretty please???*posted with one tank of Frenilla and another of CB on the desk in front of me*

Last edited:

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
DaBucs! Where you at?? I'm Clearwater.

Oh well. Hey, sorry but we're never ever gonna hang out or have sleep overs :)
Ringo.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
100% VG option

I'd love to be able to accomodate that request - but the majority of the flavoring is PG based, and the nic is PG based also... so the most VG I can stuff in a bottle (MAXVG) is approx 75-80% (depending on the flavor and nic level)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
OH, I was just waiting for someone ELSE to say it!!! HIGHER VG% -- even if not 100% VG. It could be done on a short run basis and just a flavor at a time now and then so we VG lovers could stock up! It wouldn't necessarily have to be an every day option and a PITA for Clark. There's a whole ARMY of us out here salivating - but having difficulties with higher PG. (Myself, I put up with a little scratchy throat and chapped lips to get in a little of Clark's goodies every day ~ but I'd be a LOT more comfortable and be able to buy a LOT more of his wonderful, amazing juices if there was a touch more VG.) Please, please, pretty please???*posted with one tank of Frenilla and another of CB on the desk in front of me*

hey Nanny - did you get wind of the "MAXVG, nicotine not added intentionally" offering we are planning?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Some of the suggestions are cool, some maybe trivial? Either way, is everyone OK with our cost going on the things where his cost would rise? Glass bottles for instance. I'm not dure why the waterproof labels, could someone enlighten me?

Vape On!

Lots of people are speed-steeping liquid in ultra-sonic cleaners and the current labels fade/disappear if they contact water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread