Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I like their Nuport, the clove is spotty at best. I liked it at first but I'm now finding variances in flavor. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not. Oddly, if the filled cart sits a while it tastes better. I do NOT like their Dr. Pepper, it doesn't taste anything like Dr. Pepper at all. But, being as frugal as I am, I'll trudge through the bottle.

Seeing that other people aren't impressed by their juices leaves me to find someone new. I only bought liquid from them because I ordered my first ecig there.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
If you are not liking any of LitecigUSA's non-Rath juices, then you won't like the same flavor elsewhere, if they use Dekang. Shawn stocks Dekang liquids straight from the factory... the same place many other vendors get their liquid from. The only variance is Dekang's own formulas, if they change, which they sometimes do.

'Rath juice' is made by 'Rath' and is VG-based, USA made, unlike the Dekang from China.

Obviously everyone has different tastes and everything is subjective, but I thought I'd just point this out... it's not anything that Shawn is doing or not doing. If you don't like a flavor, you don't like Dekang's formula. :)

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Oh, one more thing... another variable is the atomizer in use. For example, with Dekang menthol or mint, I get similar flavor on numerous atomizers (510, 801, 901, M401, M201, KR808D-1 cartomizer) because it is fairly strong.. other flavors may come through better on one atomizer but not so much on another (901 and cartomizers seem to bring out the flavor the most for me).

Another example is Shawn's custom mix of flavors, called 'Deuce'. It is much like RY4 in the sense that it is a mix of multiple flavors, which are not necessarily easy to pin-point. Personally, I, and many others, love the flavor.. but different undertones come through on different atomizers.

I will say that the LiteCig menthol is growing on me. It's definitly different than Cash's Premium menthol though. I think I was expecting them to be the same, so was originally put off by the difference. But now that I've been smoking it awhile, I'm starting to appreciate it. Still don't like the cherry though.

Did you get VG or their PG based juice? I have both kinds and love them both, I have also tried other Menthol from V4l and Cignot and i have to say that None has taste the same of even close to. I think that is the best thing about vaping, It does not matter they are called the same they all taste different.

If you are not liking any of LitecigUSA's non-Rath juices, then you won't like the same flavor elsewhere, if they use Dekang. Shawn stocks Dekang liquids straight from the factory... the same place many other vendors get their liquid from. The only variance is Dekang's own formulas, if they change, which they sometimes do.

'Rath Juice' is made by 'Rath' and is VG-based, USA made, unlike the Dekang from China.

Obviously everyone has different tastes and everything is subjective, but I thought I'd just point this out... it's not anything that Shawn is doing or not doing. If you don't like a flavor, you don't like Dekang's formula. :)

I agree. At first Dekang Menthol did not agree with me, It was to overpowering. but thankfully I had the Rath juice and that was good from the get go. I ten switched back to Dekang and all was good again. Both these i got from Litecig and both i recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread