LITECIGUSA E juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I can't confirm, but I'm 99% sure they are the same product. I've ordered from both websites, and they are both excellent quality, great flavour, and little in the way of atomizer clogging.

Does anyone have a review on them?
Also from the looks of it , litecigusa and puresmoker might have the same vendor
Can anyone confirm?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
The Ry2/Powerpuff is really really tasty, I definitely would order that again. I've seen a few negatives about RY3/partypuff....one likening it to cat p*ss, that put me off right away. I thought with a name like "Party"puff , that it would have something more.....herbal in it maybe...:D

Never mind my question....I found my answer in the Janty juice review. Power and Party are RY2 and RY3. Hmmmm....wonder why he doesn't seem to have RY4/Riskee considering it's such a favorite.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
I didn't do a review of them, (thought I did) but I did mention them in other reviews. I have tried mint and menthol. Both taste pretty similar. In comparison I think it tasted very similar to puresmoker if not the same. It's been about a month since I have had puresmoker's menthol. I ordered it on Thurs. so it should be here tomorrow and I will do a good comparison.

Erica

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well, I just tried LiteCigUSA's juice. I got Menthol and Cherry, and I'm sad to say I'm not that fond of either of them. The menthol is definitly not the same as Cash's premium menthol, I've never tried his regular Pure kind though. The cherry tastes almost exactly like the Pure apple flavor (which I didn't really like) as odd as that sounds.
I will not be ordering juice from there again, I'll be sticking with the Cash Premium.

Service and my penstyle from LiteCigUSA are good though!

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Erica, not sure about the difference. Like some people said they thought they were the same, and I tried them (granted about a month apart) and it felt the same. I now have more of Cash's menthol, litecig menthol, and Wicked Menthol. I am undecided at which I prefer. I am going to put one of each in a different atomizer and try them and post a review.

kgonepostl

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
erica, not sure about the difference. Like some people said they thought they were the same, and i tried them (granted about a month apart) and it felt the same. I now have more of cash's menthol, litecig menthol, and wicked menthol. I am undecided at which i prefer. I am going to put one of each in a different atomizer and try them and post a review.

oh please hurry up with that
i would love it!!!!

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I've tried, not repeatedly, LiteCig's Camel Turkish flavor.

I'm still really on the fence as to whether I like it or not.

At first, I found the flavor fairly authentic to its namesake. It's certainly a flavor to try early in the morning, when my analog cravings are at their highest. It's smooth and dry. Leaves my mouth with the same feeling as smoking the real thing....which is where the problem sits.

Since quitting smoking, like most, I find the taste of real cigarettes pretty jarring and unsatisfactory. The Camel Turkish liquid left a bad taste in my mouth, literally. Cigarette-esque aftertaste was a little rough, and I had to load up something sweet on my other 901 to counteract it.

I think, for me, if I was really craving a real cigarette, I might take up the Turkish flavor, but, for daily use, it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

I'll give it a 6/10.

GABlue

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Atlanta, GA
www.motivapeusa.com
I've tried the Djarum Black, Parliament and Dunhill.

In my opinion, none of them taste like their namesake. The Djarum probably tastes the best, it has a light sweet taste a little bit like licorice. The Dunhill & Parliament don't taste like tobacco but, then again from all the reviews I've read here most of them don't. The taste of both of them kinda reminds me of the Classic Tobacco cartridge that came with my initial kit. Both of them are very similar but, I prefer the Dunhill as it has a bit lighter taste.

Keep in mind, that everyone has different tastes and preferences. So, what some like - others may not and vice versa.

The one thing I know for sure is, that his prices are pretty hard to beat. I just ordered a few more different flavors from him yesterday, so we'll see how that goes.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Does anyone know what their Power Puff and Party Puff flavors taste like?

At this point either of these aren't on the site.

The cola, bannana, cool menthol and mellon are Dekang flavors. I have some Dekang in caramel and vanilla and don't like either of them. I get a burn from them and sometimes they just taste bad and when not there is very little flavor. I'm using a Joye 510. I won't buy Dekang any more from anywhere. To me they are like the cheap stuff.

He now carries Rath juice and I've ordered some. That rates really high on this forum.

Since I have had time to look around and read some juice reviews I've also orderd some Ms T's and next I'll try some Tasty Vapor. Both of those rate really high here too. Ms T is a riot!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread