Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
The length of the Little Chuck won't allow for dual batteries (that's one of the benefits of the grown up Chuck!) but you can get a similar vape by using a lower resistance atty/carto. Without knowing what you're currently using I can't tell you what resistance to go to but they're readily available as low as 1.25 (and I've seen 0.9 ohm hand wound attys!).

To give you an idea, at 3.7volts with a standard Boge 510 (2.3 ohm resistance) you're getting 5.95 watts. That same Boge at 5volts would be 10.87 watts. So to get a similar vape while staying with 3.7volts, you can go with a 1.5ohm atty/carto and have 9.13 watts or at 1.25ohms you'd be at 10.95 (almost EXACTLY what a standard 510 at 5 volts is!)

It's very common for people to like their vape to be in the 7-10 watt range, and you can do it with the Little Chuck just fine as long as you get an atty/carto that's low resistance.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
The length of the Little Chuck won't allow for dual batteries (that's one of the benefits of the grown up Chuck!) but you can get a similar vape by using a lower resistance atty/carto. Without knowing what you're currently using I can't tell you what resistance to go to but they're readily available as low as 1.25 (and I've seen 0.9 ohm hand wound attys!).

To give you an idea, at 3.7volts with a standard Boge 510 (2.3 ohm resistance) you're getting 5.95 watts. That same Boge at 5volts would be 10.87 watts. So to get a similar vape while staying with 3.7volts, you can go with a 1.5ohm atty/carto and have 9.13 watts or at 1.25ohms you'd be at 10.95 (almost EXACTLY what a standard 510 at 5 volts is!)

It's very common for people to like their vape to be in the 7-10 watt range, and you can do it with the Little Chuck just fine as long as you get an atty/carto that's low resistance.

That dog knows his chit!

Hi Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread