Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I wish I shared your optimism

Well...DPL...I'll admit that with optimism...(same as with pessimism, of course)...I'll end up right 50% of the time...and wrong 50% of the time...

It's just that...(to me)...optimism feels so much better...:thumbs:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
They are (clearos), and designed for a different market (not that I'd know anything about that there). :angel:

;) I noticed. Some of those newer pods are also ... flexible. :angel:

Howdy, Itty Bitties. I have three boxes of Boge cartos. :lol: I also have some silica rope and blue foam. And a couple of 901 dripping atomizers.

Happy Friday and Happy Gerry Day! :wub:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hola IttyBittyVil :)

Here's another itty bitty carto/clearo flippy... but smaller!:shock:

PfHvtgQ.jpg

keychain flippy carto/clearo itty bitty FOB

:p
:laugh:

1ydpLzH.jpg

Happy Weekend :toast:

bf4d1f34-66f8-40fc-9d15-3faed848dfee-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
;) I noticed. Some of those newer pods are also ... flexible. :angel:

Howdy, Itty Bitties. I have three boxes of Boge cartos. :lol: I also have some silica rope and blue foam. And a couple of 901 dripping atomizers.

Happy Friday and Happy Gerry Day! :wub:

:thumb: :w00t: :smokie: :toast:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
@Zazie
Just realized from your avi that you are in Maine... did you know that Maine was the home of REOsMods! After several cig-a-like kits, the REOsMods mini was my first advanced vape mod. Used it exclusively for a bit over 4 yrs. You wouldn't happen to know Mr. Robert Eugene O'neil wouldya? He's the creator of the mod and had quite a following, myself included :D Just read on ReosMods.com that Rob sold the business in 2017 and now REOs are made in Indiana. :blush: If u see him, give him my warmest regards! :D

My first advanced vaporizer: the REO Mini (green)

JK9UR.jpg

Gosh, I can't for the life of me remember the name of that tube mod! :facepalm: To think I used these only 6 years ago... losing my memory:ohmy::blink::laugh:

I used to spoof Rob a lot using photoshop....
Av1lm.jpg

WUEiaLX.jpg

:w00t::lol:

Happy Friday! :toast:

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    You guys are making me feel like such a young vaper :sneaky:

In only a year of vaping though, I've grown out of vape pens (innokin t18 was my first ever and best ever 'mod') into itty bitty mods (plural, very very plural:lol:), with the odd pod thrown in on the side ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    @Zazie
    Just realized from your avi that you are in Maine... did you know that Maine was the home of REOsMods! After several cig-a-like kits, the REOsMods mini was my first advanced vape mod. Used it exclusively for a bit over 4 yrs. You wouldn't happen to know Mr. Robert Eugene O'neil wouldya? He's the creator of the mod and had quite a following, myself included :D Just read on ReosMods.com that Rob sold the business in 2017 and now REOs are made in Indiana. :blush: If u see him, give him my warmest regards! :D

My first advanced vaporizer: the REO Mini (green)

JK9UR.jpg

Gosh, I can't for the life of me remember the name of that tube mod! :facepalm: To think I used these only 6 years ago... losing my memory:ohmy::blink::laugh:

I used to spoof Rob a lot using photoshop....
    Av1lm.jpg

WUEiaLX.jpg

:w00t::lol:

Happy Friday! :toast:
    Nope, our paths have not crossed. I wonder what part of Maine he's in.

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Well, my Eight Vape and Aspire Odyessy Mini saga ends. I received the replacement today. Same problem, manual (yes, I read the manual!!!!) said "Insert battery and the Odyessy will turn on". So I inserted a fresh battery and, nothing. Couldn't be another DOA!!! So I examined and fiddled. What's this little lever by the battery? Hey, it moves! Moved it over the negative end of the battery and VOILA!!! Mod works!! So I guess the first one would have worked too if I knew about the lever.... In my over 6 years I never had a mod I had to do anything with except install a battery (correctly) and maybe 5 clicks.

My support system is working, my mod is working, and all's well that ends well. Yep, user error, but where did this "lever" system come from? Oh well, working and happy.
    upload_2019-2-8_18-54-8.jpeg

It is a silver mod, already wrapped in 3M DI NOC vinyl wrap.... and, of course! A Doggie!!!

upload_2019-2-8_18-54-57.jpeg

That little latch!!! Bugger!

:grr::eek::blush::rolleyes::facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    So I examined and fiddled. What's this little lever by the battery? Hey, it moves! Moved it over the negative end of the battery and VOILA!!! Mod works!! So I guess the first one would have worked too if I knew about the lever.... In my over 6 years I never had a mod I had to do anything with except install a battery (correctly) and maybe 5 clicks.

Oh dear. I'm really surprised that CS didn't ask you about the lever. And there was nothing about that lever in the manual? I've never seen anything like that. But I'm glad your ordeal is over. :)

That said, I had a similar issue with my Coolfire 4--I thought it was DOA until I realized that it had a lock button on the bottom of the mod. :facepalm:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
    You guys are making me feel like such a young vaper :sneaky:

In only a year of vaping though, I've grown out of vape pens (innokin t18 was my first ever and best ever 'mod') into itty bitty mods (plural, very very plural:lol:), with the odd pod thrown in on the side ;)

u r a youngin! :D I love your fast track to itty bitties!:thumbs:

Nope, our paths have not crossed. I wonder what part of Maine he's in.

But I thought that since u r from Maine too... :laugh::laugh::laugh: With over 400 towns in Maine I knew the chances were slim, but I had to ask :lol:
    Dear Rob hails from Alfred Maine :wub: Thanks for being from Maine, brought back lots of fond memories :thumb:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
    cl, how BIZARRE!!!!!!

Hola KatDoll! Bizarre I can't remember or bizarre spoofs or what? :laugh:

BuzzPro (NotCigs)! :D

((((((((((((((((((((DPL:wub:))))))))))))))))))))))))) Oh my goodness! Thanks so much! I hate when things like that slip my mind! A very dear ECF member and friend sent me that and I loved it. ((((((((((((((( @sashwa ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):wub:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Someone please tell me the real name of the "doggy" atomizer... it gets lots of love here and I want to see if its for me - Thank you. :)

LOL! "DOGGY!!!!"

;-)

Doggystyle. Two makers, SXK and SMJY (or SJMY or SYMJ or-or-or...).

Just type Doggystyle into FT. You shall see. They're marvelous (IMO).

SXK's airflow hole is slightly smaller than the "Smidgie" one. I can't tell any difference but others can. They both work great for me.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    SweetKat,

nevermind my previous post to you :facepalm: looked like a "d" to me with my browser minimized.... with browser full screen I can see the message was for clnire.

must give eyes a rest from laptop screen! :ohmy::lol:

(((((((((((((Kat))))))))))))))):D

ahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, dahlink.

Add these to your chopping list, eh? :lol:

Presenting....... Delilah's new computer glasses......

iu

• Love
    Reactions: Delilah718
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread