• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local place to get PG& other DIY supplies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
He has a new website Tasty Vapor - Home Also has a chat on so you can ask him questions there on his website. Nice!

AND new flavors! Talked about Peach Melba today... made me hungry!! He had a post today that said his mocha is really great (couldn't put it down).

Wait till you see the flavors for the drawing... mmmmm mmmm mmmm!!

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
Anything for you V!

The website is ecigwharehouse.net, it's run by truesmoker and litecig. There may or may not be an issue with the shipping though...I placed an order for 10 201 attys and the flat rate shipping was $40. I know they deal internationally but I think they ship locally so I have a PM in to JD regarding the confusion. I'll keep yah posted.

- R0b

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
Here's the website addy: ecigwholesale

Unfortunately, per JD @ TrueSmoker the website is designed for purchases at $150 min. Which sucks but, I can see why. He instead pointed me to LitecigUSA for low prices on 201 Attys. If you don't already know, litecig and truesmoker are the ones that setup ecigwholesale and they both went in on the Vapre51 together. I trust JD to point me in the right direction but will continue the hunt.

Prematurely as the comment may be, based on my initial search, litecig is probably going to be the most reliable and cheapest source for 201 attys. In the U.S. anyway...

- R0b

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Here's the website addy: ecigwholesale

Unfortunately, per JD @ TrueSmoker the website is designed for purchases at $150 min. Which sucks but, I can see why. He instead pointed me to LitecigUSA for low prices on 201 Attys. If you don't already know, litecig and truesmoker are the ones that setup ecigwholesale and they both went in on the Vapre51 together. I trust JD to point me in the right direction but will continue the hunt.

Prematurely as the comment may be, based on my initial search, litecig is probably going to be the most reliable and cheapest source for 201 attys. In the U.S. anyway...

- R0b

I've ordered from LiteCig before...cheap and fast.. the way I like it haha

PhxR0b

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Glendale, Az
No...It was a "your mom" joke.

LOL Sorry man, couldn't resist :D *runs away*

Holy ****....I can't believe that just happened and I'll tell you why. I work for Cox Business technical support, and I have the pleasure of working with a moderate sized group of people. We consist of Tier I/II/III tech support (of which I just got promoted to Tier III...WOOT!). Naturally we're close but what stands out the most is I'm the youngest, and I will admit that I'm a spry little fkr with a wise ... invincible attitude. To keep this reasonably short, no one pulls 'your mama' jokes off like me, and I do it often...and it's gotten to the point where if anyone else tries it...it just sounds lame. Now I get to go in to work tomorrow, and tell them that I just got my ... handed to me because I wouldn't feel right if I kept it to myself. It's going to take a week of ****TalkinRob layin down the law of the land to quell this uprising...the tier I's are going to smell weakness in the air...chaos will rain upon the call center...all thanks to you...

- R0b

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
holy ****....i can't believe that just happened and i'll tell you why. I work for cox business technical support, and i have the pleasure of working with a moderate sized group of people. We consist of tier i/ii/iii tech support (of which i just got promoted to tier iii...woot!). Naturally we're close but what stands out the most is i'm the youngest, and i will admit that i'm a spry little fkr with a wise ... invincible attitude. To keep this reasonably short, no one pulls 'your mama' jokes off like me, and i do it often...and it's gotten to the point where if anyone else tries it...it just sounds lame. Now i get to go in to work tomorrow, and tell them that i just got my ... handed to me because i wouldn't feel right if i kept it to myself. It's going to take a week of ****talkinrob layin down the law of the land to quell this uprising...the tier i's are going to smell weakness in the air...chaos will rain upon the call center...all thanks to you...

- r0b

lolol win!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Mustard Seed Herbary
13980 West Bell Road #19
Surprise, AZ 85374 623 583-2286

Cobalt and Amber glass, 2 dram to 200ml sizes. (Way out west near me, so if you come out, give me a call and we'll go have a cuppa coffee or a beer!).

Sunflower Market has little 1oz bottles according to a Mika (more info?)

Sprouts usually has glass dropper bottles according to a member (cobalt glass) no idea of the price. (more info anyone?).

You also might ask Walgreens or another drug store if they'd sell you a glass bottle with a dropper. Some will... some won't.

Also, the breath mint tiny bottles are from Walgreens as well. Some say you can find them in the dollar stores (99 Cent Only and others).

Also, you can buy LorAnns flavoring in the tiny glass bottles and get the droppers that fit in them. LorAnns can be found at ABC Cake and Baking supply at 28th Street/Indian School has them and the flavorings to DIY with as well as the droppers. Reuse the bottles with the droppers!

You also can go to Scottsdale's Container Store
Store Locations in Arizona > Scottsdale
and they have amber dropper bottles 1/2 and 1oz
The Container Store > Amber Bottles with Glass Droppers
and plastic bottles with a dropper top
The Container Store > Nalgene® Leakproof Dropper Bottles

flux dispenser bottles (different gauge needle tops)
R&R Lotion - Antibacterial / Antimicrobial hand lotion for Cleanrooms and Hospitals.
R&R Lotion, INC.
15547 N. 77th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (480)-443-9255
Email: info@rrlotion.com

Snowdrift Farm, Inc.
2750 S. 4th Ave.
Suites 107/108
Tucson, AZ 85713 USA
520 882-7080
Toll free 888 999-6950

Glass dropper bottles - cobalt, amber, etc. (also have absolutes, pH adjusters and other fun stuff!)
Plastic Bottles | Tottle Bottles | Packaging for Toiletries | Snowdrift Farm

Not Local, but a Southwestern State and seems to be a good deal that I'll follow up on later:
Desert Bloom Herbs
1606 N. Florida
Silver City, New Mexico USA 88061
e-mail Desert Bloom Herbs mailto:info@desertbloomherbs.com
(575) 388-3542

http://www.desertbloomherbs.com/dbhretailweb1106.pdf (see p. 13) I haven't called/ordered from them yet, but plan to contact them to find out if they're still in business.

Please add places as you find them!!

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Sunflower market has 1oz amber glass boston round empty "mixing" bottles. The name brand is Bach and I believe they were $1.50(ish) each. They can be found in the herbal/holistic section.

Sprouts has the same bottles, also Bach, I don't remember the price...But They also have a selection of Cobalt blue bottles(and I think green?...This could just be a brain fart...) and containers near the herbal/holistic counter. I don't recall seeing anything smaller than 1oz. but they do have many different jars/bottles/containers. I, unfortunately don't remember the price for these either.

The sunflower market I went to was at 3rd st. and Bell and the Sprouts I went to was at 19th and Northern, by Bookmans and the hobby bench.

I'll make a run by another sprouts today to see if they have them available at a different location. I'll also get an update on the price.

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hokay. The sprouts at 51st and Peoria also has cobalt blue bottles. No green ones, my bad.

They range in size from .5 oz. - 4 oz. And in price from 1.89 - 2.95. The bottles come with droppers, sprayers and regular caps...Sprayers and droppers are more expensive than regular caps.

They also have the Bach amber glass 1oz. bottles for 2.69 each.

I remember I bought my Bach bottles from sunflower market, 5 for 10.88 or something...so looks like sunflower market may be the place to go for 1oz. bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread