Local Propylene Glycol Source??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Not wally world im 90% sure. Tractor supply shows they do, but id call my local store first, to savea drive out there. That being said, I flipping LOVE tractor supply! So much fun waking around in there and good prices on everything.

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

And the PG from The Tractor supply is the same type/quality we use? And yeah even though I do not currently own a Tractor I bet it would be a great spot for a tinkerer to just walk around in and explore.

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Any other chain stores that might carry PG? There is no Tractor Supply in my area - 43.67 miles north and a toll bridge to the nearest one. I tried a few local farm supply stores and they do not carry it. I would think in a major metropolitan area like San Francisco there would be some store that carries it. There is no WalMart on the coast either - 21.43 miles northeast and a toll bridge to the closest.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I bought a gallon from TSC, and it should last me for a year or so. There are not enough advanced vapers in this area to implement my idea, but here goes for others. If you can find a vaper who lives closer to a TSC, you can co-op. At $20 a gallon, he can even afford to charge for time, trouble, and canning jars. buy the stuff, repackage, and supply his friends who live far enough away to make it a nuisance trip for one item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread