• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local vendors - Clearwater/ Largo/ St Pete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi all -
I've been a chain vaping fool who forgot to order more juice... It's fairly likely that I will run out before I can have another order delivered and am wondering if there are any local store fronts or vendors I can buy juice from this weekend.
Any and all suggestions welcome :)
Thanks,
Cheeky

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, Cheeky!

TotallyWicked is in Bradenton, I've never been there yet... but their website says store front is open til 6:00 weekdays and until 1:00 pm on Saturdays.

Or if you would care to meet me halfway (I live in Valrico), you are welcome to have some 24mg, 100% VG samples I have. Please message me if you're interested. I see we'll both be attending the meet next Saturday in Largo! :vapor:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi, Cheeky!

TotallyWicked is in Bradenton, I've never been there yet... but their website says store front is open til 6:00 weekdays and until 1:00 pm on Saturdays.

Or if you would care to meet me halfway (I live in Valrico), you are welcome to have some 24mg, 100% VG samples I have. Please message me if you're interested. I see we'll both be attending the meet next Saturday in Largo! :vapor:

hi Marcella!
Thanks so much for the generous offer and info about totally wicked! I did a little digging and it looks like there are a few vendors who have booths at a local flea market, so if I'm up for it I'll head over in the morning and plan on meeting you next weekend at the meet :)

Does anyone know where the vendors are located within the Wagon Wheel flea market? I have fairly limited mobility these days (bad accident, will need at least one more back surgery :rolleyes: ), so I'd like to find the liquid vendors with as little wandering as possible :)
Any info would be appreciated - have a happy vaping weekend!
Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

doctoronln9

Feb 8, 2012
Tampa
Ive been thinking about hitting up the big top flea market to scout some juices, my only problem is, i vape the 36 so its not a widely popular strength

Overpriced and unimpressive, frankly. I use to buy a lot of juice from Oldsmar flea market. Also overpriced, but not quite so unimpressive. There's only two really noteworthy vendors there, JR at Better Smoking Solutions. He has dekang at $10 for 10ml, $20 for 30ml, and sells higher quality joye ego clones. But! He stands by his products. Ever got a problem, even a small one, and he replaces your stuff without question. Had two attys die within a week, he gave me two brand new ones no questions asked.

The other vendor is ecigpros. I don't like their e-cigs (901s I think.. my 808s worked with some of their stuff), but they have a huge selection of pure VG juices. Some not so great. Pina was tasty, but the flavor become almost completely muted within a week. Some were excellent.. clove, rum, cigar, beer, menthol.. nothing fancy, but good. They only sell in 30ml at nic strengths from 0 to 36mg. Priced about $16, which isn't terrible for a flea market vendor.

When I went to the big top, I remember a hell of a lot more vendors. I rather call it the e-cig flea market. I think I counted close to eight different vendors. Anyway, the majority of them were selling rather simplistic, older styled models for outrageous prices. One friend of mine almost fell for the great deal of a manual 901 with not one, but TWO attys, and a bottle of 10ml juice for the low price of $75.95.

There are -some- beneficial deals, but it seems to be pushed more towards the ignorant. Signs reading, "White Cloud Cartomizers for only $11.95 for a 5 pack - save up to $8!" I do remember the big shark logo from ecigpros there, so I guess that's one benefit if you like VG juice.

All in all, I stick online now. Hope this information might help at least some people out. :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Oh man... I don't know where the flea market vendors are but I've heard there are several.

There is also a local vendor that might be able to help: Welcome to SmokTek - The Better Smoking Alternative - Your source for personal vaporizers, e-cig supplies and e-liquids - Rob, he shows up at our local meets and I think is in St. Pete.

thanks Laurel! I think I'll check out Robs site & shoot him an email!

Sent using Tapatalk

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Thank you for the warning/ heads up on the flea market doctor! I think I'll be avoiding the flea market, contacting Rob @ smoketek, and placing a big order online in the next few days!
Thank you for all of the suggestions - hope to meet you all next weekend!

Sent using Tapatalk

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
thanks Laurel! I think I'll check out Robs site & shoot him an email!

Sent using Tapatalk

I look forward to meeting you next weekend! I got your email and will not forget :)

Rob

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I look forward to meeting you next weekend! I got your email and will not forget :)

Rob

I'll be shooting you another email in the next day or so. Looking forward to meeting all of you next week!

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread