Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Those of you that know me know that I stick to my bakery type vapes. I don't think it gets any better than T's cookies and cakes. I decided to try out this loganberry flavor. I got in my handful of samples and loganberry was the first one I tried. I just want to inform everyone that I have been vaping this one for the past 4 hours straight w/out even looking at the other new bottles. I am in LOVE with it! Remember that I'm not a fruit person (besides strawberry shortcake but the strawberry is mixed with cake). I taste a very creamy raspberry with a hint of blackberry and there is something else I can't pinpoint. It's packed with flavor. Reminds me of a starburst in a way. There has got to be cream in it but you can't ever be sure with her amazing flavor combinations. This one I have to recommend!! Even a 6ml sample just to make me happy! =) Very very good! Promise!!

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Hey CC, have you ever tried Raspberry Bavarian Cream? It too has that creamy raspberry taste. I enjoy it alot.

I might have to try the loganberry someday . . .

I have not tried that one yet. I probably will on my next order when I get a bigger bottle of loganberry.

Oh ... strawberry cake icing tastes JUST like strawberry icing! =) A great one to add to everyones strawberry collection. I like it also. But loganberry is really speaking to me.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Hey Knot if you let that RBC sit for awhile it gets even better. I had some that turned very dark in color and it was excellent. The darker the berry sweeter the juice like my wife says !
LOL echo.

My stash is about a month old. And yeah, it's gonna be a 30ml next time instead of the small 6ml.

terex

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I ordered Loganberry about a month back. I LOVE loganberries. I love the fruitier liquids. I'm finding that I really don't care for the bakery liquids, with the only exception so far being Honey Snickerdoodle. Although the Vanilla Cream I got may grow on me.

That said, Loganberry tasted like cleaner to me. :( I still have about half of my 6ml bottle of it left. I'm going to let it steep for a while and try it again, but this one was not a winner for me.

Maraschino, on the other hand, was deeeelicious.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I ordered Loganberry about a month back. I LOVE loganberries. I love the fruitier liquids. I'm finding that I really don't care for the bakery liquids, with the only exception so far being Honey Snickerdoodle. Although the Vanilla Cream I got may grow on me.

That said, Loganberry tasted like cleaner to me. :( I still have about half of my 6ml bottle of it left. I'm going to let it steep for a while and try it again, but this one was not a winner for me.

Maraschino, on the other hand, was deeeelicious.

I vape this flavor all the time! This flavor is in my rotation for all day vapes. It has a strong fruit flavor and even has a good throat hit in lower nic levels!
Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Those of you that know me know that I stick to my bakery type vapes. I don't think it gets any better than T's cookies and cakes. I decided to try out this loganberry flavor. I got in my handful of samples and loganberry was the first one I tried. I just want to inform everyone that I have been vaping this one for the past 4 hours straight w/out even looking at the other new bottles. I am in LOVE with it! Remember that I'm not a fruit person (besides strawberry shortcake but the strawberry is mixed with cake). I taste a very creamy raspberry with a hint of blackberry and there is something else I can't pinpoint. It's packed with flavor. Reminds me of a starburst in a way. There has got to be cream in it but you can't ever be sure with her amazing flavor combinations. This one I have to recommend!! Even a 6ml sample just to make me happy! =) Very very good! Promise!!

I am so glad that you like this flavor! Kinda figured you would! Totally one of my favorites for sure!!

Smooches
Ms T

terex

Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I've tried it on two different e-cigs, and it had the same taste. :( I'll give it another couple weeks and then try it again, because I REALLY want to love it. I went with my first order by reviewing Ms T and Brandon's favorites, and it really hasn't steered me wrong.

Ms T, did you mean you vape Loganberry or Marashino all the time?

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I've tried it on two different e-cigs, and it had the same taste. :( I'll give it another couple weeks and then try it again, because I REALLY want to love it. I went with my first order by reviewing Ms T and Brandon's favorites, and it really hasn't steered me wrong.

Ms T, did you mean you vape Loganberry or Marashino all the time?

The Loganberry! I can't get enough and I am LOVIN the Berry flavor too!! On this fruity kick for some reason LOL

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread