LoLpictures... thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Okay... so for some comical relief i thought i'd start a thread... i was gonna start one with animal pictures but those are at home, and i'm at work... but i just found a picture on my cell phone that i thought some of you would like...

rules:
the pictures have to be taken by you!
dont have to be related to ecigs...
no racial jokes...
be nice

-you could even just put amazing pictures on here... i know vapnaway probably has some pretty cool pictures of stuff he might have welded or something...-

here goes... i went to a nutritional store to get little dropper bottles and came across:

attachment.php

somehow i thought is was funny. cause it's NOT what we'd really want to smoke

(im sure there are liquids out there with vitamins i just dont know how to include them in any kind of quantity that is worth anything... and hey who knows if vaping vitamin E would actually be good for you or not...)

gogogo steve i know you got something for us... with camelot running around i could imagine you comming home to a torn up couch or something hahaha :lol:

Attachments

• eliquid.jpg
    eliquid.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 444

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
LOL i saw the spotted xxxx stuff at a store too once and i was like wtf? what makes someone want to eat that? ... mis-well be dalmatian di... lol okay that was going too far haha...

edit casey and steve still haven't chimed in... okay i'm confused... i heard something about steve loving to ..... his animal pictures out... hmmm

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
slicks on front -- atleast 11/12's ;) LOL .... I miss So Cal Rice Rockets .... :(

i had a 99 prelude that i loved to death.

now i've got a 08 WRX... working on some more improvements... so far: AEM intake, perrin swaybars, eighbach springs (i can't ever spell that), short shifter... -

need turbo back exhaust, AccessPort (50 WHP upgrade w/ everything still stock), new endlinks for the sway bars (i know shoot me...), and shocks. i want 2 sets of struts & wheels for winter/summer.

would like a bigger turbo, turbo inlet tube, injectors, and a fuel pump so i could run e85 (WAY better gas than 91 and way cheaper) when it's available in my area. with these upgrades i'd be at 350+ WHP on all 4 wheels. i could get over up to 450+ WHP if i went with a slightly different setup and a front mount intercooler...

WRX's are under-rated compared to STI's. for the $$$ you'd spend on an STI you could get a brand new WRX and make it spank the holy crap out of an STI... a NEW STI with everything is pushing 45K+ a WRX with everything is about 28K... HUGE difference in price for a car that has better tuning and some suspension mods...

uh oh... this thread is turning into a car thread lol... hurry cash save it... post a funny picture of camelot! lol :lol:

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
I guess no-one wanted to play pictures.

Well I have a new one that I thought I'd share. Taken on an IPhone.

Ya think they know their on the edge with some of these names?

sometimes i wonder that myself...

there is a vietnamese food restaurant near me thats names "A Dong" ... food is actually really good... lol

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
BIRTHDAY REMINDER

Monica Lewinsky turns 44. Can you believe it?

It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, putting everything in her mouth...
They grow up so fast, don't they?

lol wow...

insert the chris rock stand up (i think) talking about how someone could be so famous that if someone _________________________ THEY became famous... lol wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread