Long time lurker,first time poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose1979

Jul 31, 2012
Indiana
Hello everyone,

I smoked Analogs off and on for the past 15 years or so. Like a lot of others, I quit about 5 times along the way for various lengths of time. Heck, one time I was smoke free for over a year but kept coming back.

I was introduced to the idea of vaping a couple of years ago when I saw a co-worker with a mini style ecig. I was intrigued with the idea so I purchased a blu starter kit. Although it was ok at the time, it felt like there was something missing. After a month or so I went right back to smoking almost a pack a day again. I lurked on the ecf off and on, telling myself that I needed to go back to vaping but I guess the easier thing to do was pick up a cigarette and smoke away. Call it lazy I guess.

My new years resolution this past year was to get a better device and try to quit analogs again. I have 3 small children and don't want to go to an early grave because I want to be here for them for a long time to come. I had to do it. I wouldn't let myself fail.

I immediately went searching the interwebs to find a device that was right for me. I looked for suppliers that were close to home and found hoosierecigsupply. Brent is one heck of a guy. There were so many choices and he made the decision a lot easier. I ended up buying a Tgo(ego tank clone) kit along with some juice from him. The tank system itself had plenty of issues wicking but it got me through. In April, my wife bought a pink kgo kit. I was amazed how well it worked with the smoktech cartos. Heck, I even debated taking it with me but didn't due to the color choice... I quickly ditched the tanks and bought adapters to go with the tho batteries. Freaking awesome vape.

I purchased my very own pearl white kgo kit and have tried about every device that would screw the 510 connection. I love the 1.7 ohm ressurrector in a smoktech tank although I do drip with the kgo attys on my tgo. Just bought an ego twist battery two weeks ago and I'm loving this thing. Finally I can crank up the volts to the vivi nova tank and get a stellar vape with it.

I've also tried more juice than I thought was humanly possible. I absolutely love Boba's bounty from AVE and ecto plasma from juicy vapor. Hoosierecig's custom juice is very good too.

I haven't had a cigarette in over 7 months and feel like a million bucks. I can breathe better than I have been able to in years. This has become a hobby in addition to a quit smoking device. :) I'm so glad I didn't give up on my first try with the blu.

Sorry for the long post. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread