looking 4 good fruit vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Really Like Fruit Flavored eliquids And Bakery Flavors. Wanted To Know Which Vendors Are The Best For These That Aren.T Too Expensive But Good Quality. Have Heard Some Good reviews For Mt. Baker And Ms. T Bakery. Which Do People Prefer More? Had Tried Evo Liquid Of Cantaloupe And Timber Which Was A Really Nice Hazelnut tobacco Which Had Great Flavor At First But Then Began Tasting Burnt. Really Interested In Cantaloupe,Pineapple,Mango,Coconut,hazelnut, Passionfruit , Banana Flavors. I.m Looking For Strong Flavor And Am Not That Concerned With Throat Hit. Any Suggestions For Vendors Would Be A Great Help. Also I.m A Noobie So Tips For How Long To Steep Would Also Be Great. Thank you.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
The single best Passionfruit juice available is from Copper Creek IMO. All of their fruit vapes are yummy and spot on (not like candy), but the Passionfruit tops them all.

My Pineapple suggestion would be Ahlsuion Pineapple Cream. I love all of their fruit creams, but this one is exquisite. They also make a Mango Lassi that it really good.

The Vapor Chef makes a Bloody Mango juice you may want to consider. Blood Orange and Mango. It's delicious.

I Really Like Fruit Flavored Eliquids And Bakery Flavors. Wanted To Know Which Vendors Are The Best For These That Aren.T Too Expensive But Good Quality. Have Heard Some Good Reviews For Mt. Baker And Ms. T Bakery. Which Do People Prefer More? Had Tried Evo Liquid Of Cantaloupe And Timber Which Was A Really Nice Hazelnut Tobacco Which Had Great Flavor At First But Then Began Tasting Burnt. Really Interested In Cantaloupe,Pineapple,Mango,Coconut,hazelnut, Passionfruit , Banana Flavors. I.m Looking For Strong Flavor And Am Not That Concerned With Throat Hit. Any Suggestions For Vendors Would Be A Great Help. Also I.m A Noobie So Tips For How Long To Steep Would Also Be Great. Thank you.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Copper Creek and Heather's Heavenly vapes have great simple fruit flavors.
Except for Copper Creek Black Raspberry, which I personally found unvapable, but YMMV.

The Vapor Chef has a few fantastic fruit blends. I highly recommend Honey Pearry and Pina Guavada.

Ahlusion's Orient Whisper is FANTASTIC if you're looking for an exotic fruit blend, but it MUST MUST steep for at least a week.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Mt Baker Vapor does have some good fruit flavors. There are a few others here, http://ejuice.moonfruit.com, that have good fruit flavors, Halo being one. Check out that website for more info.

Halo doesn't make any specific fruit flavors. They have fruit flavors in a few tobaccos.

Most companies do offer fruit flavors, many fall into the candy variety. You have to dig a bit to find fresh fruit flavors.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes is affordable, offers the Purity line of extracts and can do up to 100% VG if so inclined.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I personally love fruit vapes, it's what I vape the most of, bakery being second.

My suggestions are Ahlusion, which may seem pricey, but are some great fruit juices.

Nicoticket's Betelgeuse and Gravity are amazing fruit vapes, love them!

Heather's Heavenly Vapes also has some great fruit flavors, I'm partial to White Lie, which is pear and coconut.

And Alice in Vapeland's April Moon is awesome, really good stuff!

Also, NOLA Vape, a somewhat local B&M, has really great juices for really good prices, IMHO! They have a website. :)

Those are my go to vendors...YMMV

And instead of that first website, which is missing quite a few vendors, I'd try this one: All The Juices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread