Looking for a good case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyndcookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
Ah sorry about that, didn't finish reading your post.

This thing is what I use, and it can easily hold a weeks worth of vape gear if you want it to.

Its turned into my tactical 'man purse' essentially.

Fatty Pocket Organizer

Expensive? Sure. But the build quality is unmatched in anything similar to it I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is still in perfect condition 20+ years from now.

They offer smaller ones too, that'd be good for a night out. But the eGo cases I find good for that.

Maxpedition products are outstanding, especially if you want to carry your vape gear in Kandahar!

Kensta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal 626
This thread was started two days ago. There are a few entries you might like. I can't think of anything exactly like what you're looking for, you may have to get inventive and let us all know about it. ;-)

Thanks, but I'm looking for something like a Cigar style wooden case. Only difference is the one I want would have slots in there to put in my Vape items.

Found it! But site is down...

blackbox007174.png

bronze006768.png

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...r-forum/375452-g-prov-wooden-boxes-bases.html

Last edited:

Kensta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal 626
I found that Office Depot has some nice 5x7 or 4x5 index card cases that look like miniature camera cases. They are silver trimmed with black leather like sides. With a few rigid foam pieces cut to fit the various PV, tanks and other accessories, they work out well and look pretty good.

Interesting. Hope you can get us a picture of link of it.

Omnipanzer

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread