Status
Not open for further replies.

nettles4349

Aug 11, 2013
New Jersey
What are the best DIY e-liquid websites out there? I know that's a subjective question so who's the best in regards to price, variety, range of options and which are the most newcomer-friendly? I've been a vapor for years now but have never tried to make my own flavors and would love to give it a go without making a huge investment.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
what exactly do you mean?
Are you looking for a diy start kit? Or just juices in general?

I skimmed this but it has lots of info: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html

as for kits personally I went with diy it was the best all over kit that I had seen: The "PREMIUM" DIY Kit - This Kit Contains 30ml of 60mg of UnFlavored Mixing E-Liquid In This Kit

I like the eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator it takes a bit to get used to but it's really easy to understand once you get it and it comes with recipes and easy to create and save your own.

need a bit more info as how to better guide you. Feel free to ask more questions.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
What are the best DIY e-liquid websites out there? I know that's a subjective question so who's the best in regards to price, variety, range of options and which are the most newcomer-friendly? I've been a vapor for years now but have never tried to make my own flavors and would love to give it a go without making a huge investment.

Hi nettles,

I don't think you will save by getting a kit.

DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes

Wizard Labs

Those are two of the best. FIRSTORDER = 20% off at RTS, plus you get 6% towards future purchases - makes a liter of nic cheaper than at WL. Also get on their email because they have sales. RTS, and I believe WL also, puts all their flavors in glass bottles - not every vendor does. And all my orders from RTS and WL have come in boxes - not every vender does.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread