• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a new flavour of Juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
There's so much choice out there! In the end I went with 5 samples of 18mg from VapeEscape...
Deluxe is....interesting...wont be buying it again...
USA Mix is... too much like HS Storm but it's ok
HS Delight is...VILE! It's too much like a real cigarette! Lol! PROGRESS! It would have been fantastic when I first started out but now I think it's vile!
Winson is... well I'm too scared to try it as it smells like HS Delight and that was icky!
RY4 is..the greatest thing ever invented!

I think for now I'm going to stick with a combination of Virginia, RY4 and HS Storm and maybe throw in some samples of fruity flavours next month... Blueberry could certainly be on my list and I WILL be trying the gingerbread/RY4 combo! Thank you all for your help!x

liquidator

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Berkshire UK
There's so much choice out there! In the end I went with 5 samples of 18mg from VapeEscape...
Deluxe is....interesting...wont be buying it again...
USA Mix is... too much like HS Storm but it's ok
HS Delight is...VILE! It's too much like a real cigarette! Lol! PROGRESS! It would have been fantastic when I first started out but now I think it's vile!
Winson is... well I'm too scared to try it as it smells like HS Delight and that was icky!
RY4 is..the greatest thing ever invented!

I think for now I'm going to stick with a combination of Virginia, RY4 and HS Storm and maybe throw in some samples of fruity flavours next month... Blueberry could certainly be on my list and I WILL be trying the gingerbread/RY4 combo! Thank you all for your help!x

Rachy, those tobacco flavours you mention, I did not like much, but what I do is add a very small amount of menthol to tone them down a bit, this I find just takes the edge off of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread