Looking for a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Get an Eleaf Invoke. It's smaller and lighter than some of my single battery mods. Also no bells or whistles but that means great battery life. Despite being constructed entirely of aluminum, plastic, and gossamer, well, I've dropped mine on many an occasion and it is totally fine.

You can load Arctic fox on it so I hear if you want some TC accuracy but it is small, and light.

The Innoken Proton is also small and light and I probably like it better but it's like compact, that's for sure.

Anna

Azew

Nov 19, 2018
Get an Eleaf Invoke. It's smaller and lighter than some of my single battery mods. Also no bells or whistles but that means great battery life. Despite being constructed entirely of aluminum, plastic, and gossamer, well, I've dropped mine on many an occasion and it is totally fine.

You can load Arctic fox on it so I hear if you want some TC accuracy but it is small, and light.

The Innoken Proton is also small and light and I probably like it better but it's like compact, that's for sure.

Anna

The eleaf invoke looks pretty sleek and small which is what i really need, didn't really fancy the proton that much tbh. Any other suggestions maybe ? i only need a mod not a full kit.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
maxresdefault.jpg

The Segelei Fuschai 213 Plus is pretty small for a dual battery mod.

Last edited:

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
It sells as a mod, I think. Not any other suggestions really. I think most folks who have the Eleaf Invoke agree it is super small and light, so if you like the looks of it I would say go. Mine came as a kit, but I won it. I can't imagine it only comes as a kit but anything is possible.

Anna
Fasttech has the Invoke as mod only, no tank, for $35.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10011027/9381503

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread