Looking for a Nice, Light Chocolate Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan1boy

Moved On
Dec 23, 2013
Huntington Beach
Nothing menthol, nothing too heavy, something I can vape on all day that is available in 50/50 ratio. Any suggestions? I do not mind high-end. My favorite was Johnson Creek's 'Swiss Dark' but I am SO OVER 100% VG juices I can't stand it.

I'm not a 100% VG fan either. You're not alone. So, listen, it's not straight up chocolate..more like a Samoan Girl Scout Cookie because you have caramel accents and hints of coconut but Gremlin juice's "Samoan Dreams" is my favorite when I have an occasional choco craving. 60/40 mix I believe and it vapes tasty and light. Great ADV.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
You might enjoy Ahlusion's Chocolate Cream. :)

EleanorR - How long do you normally steep this one? I got in 30 mls a couple weeks ago. I generally put most of my Ahlusion incoming juices aside to steep since I now have a nice stockpile of them that I can vape on while I wait.

Though I did vape on Mocha FOOB (10 ml though) and it was very good!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
EleanorR - How long do you normally steep this one? I got in 30 mls a couple weeks ago. I generally put most of my Ahlusion incoming juices aside to steep since I now have a nice stockpile of them that I can vape on while I wait.

Though I did vape on Mocha FOOB (10 ml though) and it was very good!

Actually, I've never vaped it (not a chocolate person myself)!

I recommend it based on Bukket's and Jerms' and others' comments. :) They describe it as a light, mild or milk chocolate cream; the site describes it as a "Dutch Chocolate" unique to A+.

My guess is that 2 weeks steeping should be fine for a 10ml sample bottle; perhaps 3-4 weeks for a 30ml. :)

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Well, going to throw it out there because I have been vaping them both for almost two and a half years every day. They are 100% VG so don't bite my head off! Both from Velvet Cloud Vapors- "Mewlew's Magic" and less strong, "chocolate pudding."

That chocolate pudding is really good. It tastes like jello pudding to me-not like tootsie rolls✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread