Looking for a nutty but not too sweet tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
tobacco e juice I'm looking for a good one!I have been trying to replace the blu gold leaf because it's amazing and I can't find anything like it and I try and try and nothing's even close just pepper!' I have tried so many different kinds but I'm looking for something that's maybe on the nutty side but not too sweet and just a normal good tobacco flavor I love blacknote prelude but just something stronger? I'm also going to be dipping into DIY so if anyone has any suggestions they are much appreciated

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Defining “good one” is kinda hard.
All too often what it means is “I want a tobacco flavor that tastes exactly like X”. Which is not what most people would call even vaguely good.

Threads that are old and haven’t been posted to get closed automatically. Not sure why myself. My personal suspicion is spam defense. In any case if you want to post to a closed thread talk to a mod. They have the power to reopen them and will often do so if the thread wasn’t closed for another reason.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Yeah, I'm with you. Black Note is nice (and expensive!) but kind of weak for my tastes. I diy, and absolutely love Stixx Mixx American Virginian, and occasionally their A+ or Sweet Brightleaf. It's surprisingly inexpensive, especially since I mix at 6%, unlike N.E.T.'s recommended 30%. I never tried NET's, though, once I found SM I've stuck with it.

And do check out @smacuser 's link. Great info there. You'll see that most love Hangsen's tobacco. I still use their Tab sometimes (nutty & not very sweet), and mix it half and half for my pod mixes, to extend coil life. Their Highway is similar, but sweeter, and #5 is similar but too sweet for me.

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Tobacco e juice I'm looking for a good one!I have been trying to replace the blu gold leaf because it's amazing and I can't find anything like it and I try and try and nothing's even close just pepper!' I have tried so many different kinds but I'm looking for something that's maybe on the nutty side but not too sweet and just a normal good tobacco flavor I love blacknote prelude but just something stronger? I'm also going to be dipping into DIY so if anyone has any suggestions they are much appreciated

My advice? Stop chasing the unicorn for that elusive tobacco taste. Nothing is going to taste like a cigarette. You're just wasting your time and money.

Why You Don't Need an E-Liquid that Tastes Like Cigarettes
C'mon, Bad - not giving you the big red x, but I'm thinking you may have replied quickly without looking at what OP was asking. She had one she liked, and it got discontinued. Since she's been here since 2015, I'm guessing she's not looking for something that tastes just like a cigarette. Us tobacco lovers aren't wasting our time & money! :)

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
C'mon, Bad - not giving you the big red x, but I'm thinking you may have replied quickly without looking at what OP was asking. She had one she liked, and it got discontinued. Since he's been here since 2015, I'm guessing she's not looking for something that tastes just like a cigarette. Us tobacco lovers aren't wasting our time & money! :)
Appologies. :blush:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Tobacco e juice I'm looking for a good one!I have been trying to replace the blu gold leaf because it's amazing and I can't find anything like it and I try and try and nothing's even close just pepper!' I have tried so many different kinds but I'm looking for something that's maybe on the nutty side but not too sweet and just a normal good tobacco flavor I love blacknote prelude but just something stronger? I'm also going to be dipping into DIY so if anyone has any suggestions they are much appreciated
Can’t help with any commercial juices because I mix my own. As for a flavoring that has a nutty, not too sweet, really light tobacco, Purilum sweet tobacco is a great flavoring that tastes like that to me. It’s tobacco is really light to non existent but it’s a flavor that a few of us diy’ers enjoy. I sometimes mix another tobacco flavor with it when I want a heavier tobacco flavor but the real winner is Purilum sweet tobacco mixed with The Flavor Apprentice Pistachio. It’s a real nice nutty tobacco especially if you are a fan of pistachios which, let’s be honest, everyone is or at least should be. In fact I’ll go as far as to say I don’t think I’d trust or even want to associate with someone who didn’t like pistachios, I mean for Christ’s sake they are f’ing D-elicious. Anyway when you’re ready to diy the ejuice section has lots of information on that and folks who would be happy to share their expertise with you. Best of luck finding yourself the commercial juice you like.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have a few pre-made juices (VapeWild "gold label", "wrangler", and "RY4ever") I don't like gold label (like a marlboro that I never liked anyway) but wrangler isn't bad (a richer tobacco) and RY4ever doesn't even taste like tobacco, but is great to mix in (sort of caramel/ chocolate/vanilla) I make my own DIY Purilum "sweet tobacco" (mild pipe tobacco and nutty) So, what I do is mix wrangler, purilum sweet tobacco and a little RY4 together (vaping that right now) You really need to describe the juice you liked if you want suggestions. I haven't tried Black Note or naturally-extracted-tobacco but I'm sure they are great if you can afford them.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Defining “good one” is kinda hard.
All too often what it means is “I want a tobacco flavor that tastes exactly like X”. Which is not what most people would call even vaguely good.

Threads that are old and haven’t been posted to get closed automatically. Not sure why myself. My personal suspicion is spam defense. In any case if you want to post to a closed thread talk to a mod. They have the power to reopen them and will often do so if the thread wasn’t closed for another reason.
I'm not sure why they close down inactive threads. Maybe what you said, or maybe there's some economics I don't get.
But, I think they'd be doing us all a service just leaving them open.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Yeah, I also like the Purilum Sweet Tobacco for DIY.
But, i also think Black Note is very good, as are several Real Tobacco and Naturally Extracted. In fact for me, I like the BN best for straight tobaccos.
I've never tried the Stix Mix, but suppose I should.

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
Can’t help with any commercial juices because I mix my own. As for a flavoring that has a nutty, not too sweet, really light tobacco, Purilum sweet tobacco is a great flavoring that tastes like that to me. It’s tobacco is really light to non existent but it’s a flavor that a few of us diy’ers enjoy. I sometimes mix another tobacco flavor with it when I want a heavier tobacco flavor but the real winner is Purilum sweet tobacco mixed with The Flavor Apprentice Pistachio. It’s a real nice nutty tobacco especially if you are a fan of pistachios which, let’s be honest, everyone is or at least should be. In fact I’ll go as far as to say I don’t think I’d trust or even want to associate with someone who didn’t like pistachios, I mean for Christ’s sake they are f’ing D-elicious. Anyway when you’re ready to diy the ejuice section has lots of information on that and folks who would be happy to share their expertise with you. Best of luck finding yourself the commercial juice you like.
Thank you! That sounds amazing

Reactions: madstabber

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
Last edited:

Kiley

Jul 16, 2015
Boston
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and I know I won't find an exact replica and honestly I don't think I would like that! I just noticed that alot of companies are using a peppery flavor to try to give a throat hit (I am assuming) so yeah just looking for a good non peppered flavor and these are great suggestions especially for a diy ultra newbie! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread